By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
ReimTime said:
ah hahaa my bad. I've played through it 5 times already :p even though I have the platinum. Its me fave game!

No worries! Didn't really make it clear that I was just watching it for fun in my post and that I had already played it. I still need to get the platinum. Didn't play nearly enough of MP to get any of those trophies, though. When I first played it I considered it my favorite game ever, but since then another game has surpassed it. If they could find a way to make a sequel without diluting the storyline of the original, that would be amazing. Just imagine how good that would look on the PS4!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
ReimTime said:
ah hahaa my bad. I've played through it 5 times already :p even though I have the platinum. Its me fave game!

No worries! Didn't really make it clear that I was just watching it for fun in my post and that I had already played it. I still need to get the platinum. Didn't play nearly enough of MP to get any of those trophies, though. When I first played it I considered it my favorite game ever, but since then another game has surpassed it. If they could find a way to make a sequel without diluting the storyline of the original, that would be amazing. Just imagine how good that would look on the PS4!

What game has surpassed it? For me I've had a few come extremely close but no cigar haha. I don't really want a sequel :p but I agree it would probably be amazing. Do you still have a PSN?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
What game has surpassed it? For me I've had a few come extremely close but no cigar haha. I don't really want a sequel :p but I agree it would probably be amazing. Do you still have a PSN?

Wind Waker HD. I really can't describe how it felt to play that game for the first time (it was my first Zelda as well). I do and don't want a sequel. Like I don't want the first game to be ruined as a result, but there's still potential for the series imo. Even if they don't follow the same characters.

And yes, I do! My ID is Tyler_SB56 (wish I had come up with a more creative username but this was made a long time ago and Sony won't let me change it D:)

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
ReimTime said:

Wind Waker HD. I really can't describe how it felt to play that game for the first time (it was my first Zelda as well). I do and don't want a sequel. Like I don't want the first game to be ruined as a result, but there's still potential for the series imo. Even if they don't follow the same characters.

And yes, I do! My ID is Tyler_SB56 (wish I had come up with a more creative username but this was made a long time ago and Sony won't let me change it D:)

I thought the game wrapped itself up pretty well, and I have bad opinions of sequels when the first game was resolved :p but hey maybe they'll manage to do something good. Sweet I will add you!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

gooch_destroyer said:

Wasn't too interested in Borderlands, but there is so much content I am starting to get tempted.

And nice title change. Short and sweet.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

-snip-

You fucker. The envy is skyrocketing. 

started it last night,enjoying the little ive play so far

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Carl2291 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

-snip-

You fucker. The envy is skyrocketing. 

I think you're missing a golden opportunity with your avatar.  Everytime I see your name, I can only envision:

mornelithe said:

I think you're missing a golden opportunity with your avatar.  Everytime I see your name, I can only envision:

-snip-

Alternatively, I could be really annoying

Carl2291 said:
mornelithe said:

-snip-

Alternatively, I could be really annoying

Doesn't really annoy me, honestly.  But, no Carl is better than Carl Brutananadilewski.  It's the first character that pops to mind when I see the name.