By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Got a new ps4 to play ff14 and other games. If anyone wants to add me, please do.
psn id is : animeheaven

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
Yafea said:

This is so random, but I was watching Prad Pitt film "Babel" on Tv, and holy shit!!! Guess which video game character he looks like??? Joel from The Last Of US. I didn't expect it before since all fans, including me, were suggesting either Hugh Jackman or Dylan McDermott. I didn't relize how Brad Pitt looks like Joel until I watched the film.  Here's a photo as a proof.

i love brad pit. would be happy to see him play joel. 

poklane said:
Aura7541 said:

Driveclub getting Japan tracks? :D

How about the PS+ Edition? I'm starting to believe that it's canceled.

they should just give away the full game for free on PS+ later on. 

bananaking21 said:
Yafea said:

This is so random, but I was watching Prad Pitt film "Babel" on Tv, and holy shit!!! Guess which video game character he looks like??? Joel from The Last Of US. I didn't expect it before since all fans, including me, were suggesting either Hugh Jackman or Dylan McDermott. I didn't relize how Brad Pitt looks like Joel until I watched the film.  Here's a photo as a proof.

i love brad pit. would be happy to see him play joel. 

I didn't notice the similarties since Brad Pitt always sporting blonde hair excpet for this film. PS, he already has the experince with post-apopcalyptic films "World War Z." It'll give a huge boost to the film adaptation.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

i doubt the driveclub edition is delayed. but until the online is 100% functional and capable of taking a shit ton of extra traffic on top of that they won't release it. The game has sold about 2M digital included. That's actually a lot of copies, so I imagine releasing the Plus edition now would bring all the issues back.

Around the Network

H1Z1 livestream with the devs now! http://www.twitch.tv/h1z1

Comparing Uncharted 4's Story And Gameplay To The Last Of Us

Warning: The video contains some spoilers for the Uncharted series, The Last of Us, and its Left Behind DLC.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/01/09/comparing-uncharted-4s-story-and-gameplay-to-the-last-of-us.aspx

Suikoden II (PSOne Classic – PSN) comes out this month!

When will PS4 PSOne classic support come out?

poklane said:

It's inFamous, but what is it?  A bug?

And you have reminded me I haven't started downloading the Plus games yet