By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Aura7541 said:
DerNebel said:
Kind of a weird question and maybe not one I should ask in here but I'm curious.

Does anyone in here know a Youtuber that is a really delusional PS fanboy comparable to Doctre for Nintendo or CrapGamer (seriously that guy is as dumb as a stack of wood) for Xbox, I'm sure they exist as well and I want to complete the unholy trinity of insufferable fanboys, who for some inexplicable reason still have a serious following.

Now I think about it, I actually don't know...

As for CrapGamer, is he worse than Nxtgen720? Because not only is he really dumb, but he's also a huge jerk.

I actually haven't watched a Nxtgen720 video yet, maybe I'll try. As for CrapGamer he's just horrible, I don't think I've ever managed to complete one of his videos.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Aura7541 said:

As for CrapGamer, is he worse than Nxtgen720? Because not only is he really dumb, but he's also a huge jerk.

I actually haven't watched a Nxtgen720 video yet, maybe I'll try. As for CrapGamer he's just horrible, I don't think I've ever managed to complete one of his videos.

Nxtgen720 also gets into a lot of debates with other YouTube users, so you should check out those (if you can survive xD). He's very irritating, constantly contradicting himself and interrupting other people when it's their turn to talk.

I find this particular video from CrapGamer seems.........amusing

Xbox One Vs PS4:2015 Looks To Be Another Epic Win For Xbox One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA98ocnjVUM

drdante said:

I got a minute in and I quit.

Aura7541 said:
DerNebel said:
Aura7541 said:

Nxtgen720 also gets into a lot of debates with other YouTube users, so you should check out those (if you can survive xD). He's very irritating, constantly contradicting himself and interrupting other people when it's their turn to talk.

He got rekt by Blackbuster.

Around the Network
drdante said:

his name is an indication for the quality of his videos.

bananaking21 said:
drdante said:

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA98ocnjVUM/url]

Would be interesting if his whole youtube channel was just an elaborate trolling attempt to show how retarded people get when it comes to their console of choice, following and listening even to somebody like this.

Unfortunately he's most likely just really that stupid.

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:

Would be interesting if his whole youtube channel was just an elaborate trolling attempt to show how retarded people get when it comes to their console of choice, following and listening even to somebody like this.

Unfortunately he's most likely just really that stupid.

sometimes i doubt these things. can somebody really be THAT stupid? maybe he is just using dumb fanboys for hits?

Ninsect said:
GTAexpert said:
GTA V has sold over a million units in Japan, its probably among the VERY few good  Western games that sell well in Japan.

Fixed

Nope its actually very few good games which sell well in Japan.

GTAexpert said:
Ninsect said:
GTAexpert said:
GTA V has sold over a million units in Japan, its probably among the VERY few good  Western games that sell well in Japan.

Fixed

Nope its actually very few good games which sell well in Japan.

Opinions buddy ;)