By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

Would be interesting if his whole youtube channel was just an elaborate trolling attempt to show how retarded people get when it comes to their console of choice, following and listening even to somebody like this.

Unfortunately he's most likely just really that stupid.

sometimes i doubt these things. can somebody really be THAT stupid? maybe he is just using dumb fanboys for hits?

Nah, it's hard to believe but there really are people that deluded and stupid out there. I mean that guy makes a video every day and he still only has 10k subscribers, you don't make any money of that, this guy is doing this out of pure dedication.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

Would be interesting if his whole youtube channel was just an elaborate trolling attempt to show how retarded people get when it comes to their console of choice, following and listening even to somebody like this.

Unfortunately he's most likely just really that stupid.

sometimes i doubt these things. can somebody really be THAT stupid? maybe he is just using dumb fanboys for hits?

Nah, it's hard to believe but there really are people that deluded and stupid out there. I mean that guy makes a video every day and he still only has 10k subscribers, you don't make any money of that, this guy is doing this out of pure dedication.

or maybe he is just showing us the way?

DerNebel said:
GTAexpert said:
Ninsect said:
GTAexpert said:
GTA V has sold over a million units in Japan, its probably among the VERY few good  Western games that sell well in Japan.

Fixed

Nope its actually very few good games which sell well in Japan.

Opinions buddy ;)

So you think otherwise? I guess you don't like God Of War, Halo, Uncharted but prefer Yokai Watch and Monster Hunter.

bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

or maybe he is just showing us the way?

Oh yeah, I'm almost converted.

GTAexpert said:
DerNebel said:

Opinions buddy ;)

So you think otherwise? I guess you don't like God Of War, Halo, Uncharted but prefer Yokai Watch and Monster Hunter.

You're making a weird point here, just because I personally don't care about something, doesn't mean it's a bad game.

I've not tried MH and YW, but who's to say those are bad games? And there're also other games that sell well in Japan like DQ, FF, Mario Kart, Smash, Pokemon, Mario in general and a lot of JRPGs, all of which I would generally classify as good games.

Btw. I really don't care much about God of War and Halo and I would like to give Yokai Watch a try one day, so there's that.

Around the Network

Crapgamer is kind of, sort of, approaching right. The PS4 only managed to stretch the lead by 7m+ in 2014, didn't have as many games if you remove enough games to verify that and in 2015 they only have Uncharted 4 (which is likely to be pushed back to 2016) and The Order ...

What the hell did I just watch?

The PS5 Exists. 

No kidding about that Youtube guy.

One video is over an hour with him talking to two other people, mostly about how Sony's 18.5 million sold claim is a lie

celador said:

One video is over an hour with him talking to two other people, mostly about how Sony's 18.5 million sold claim is a lie

a part if me wants to watch that. 

bananaking21 said:
celador said:

a part if me wants to watch that. 

I don't think I could watch the whole thing if someone paid me

DerNebel said:
GTAexpert said:
DerNebel said:

Opinions buddy ;)

You're making a weird point here, just because I personally don't care about something, doesn't mean it's a bad game.

I've not tried MH and YW, but who's to say those are bad games? And there're also other games that sell well in Japan like DQ, FF, Mario Kart, Smash, Pokemon, Mario in general and a lot of JRPGs, all of which I would generally classify as good games.

Btw. I really don't care much about God of War and Halo and I would like to give Yokai Watch a try one day, so there's that.

I've played MH and its probably one of the worst games I've ever played. Its core gameplay itself is terrible. The oother ones you've mentioned are mostly Nintendo games which I don't care about. That's what I'm saying, if its not made by Nintendo a good game will sell poorly in Japan. You might not like God Of War or Halo but they are widely considered the best games in their genre and they don't sell very well, even your favourite Naughty Dog games don't sell well there.