By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

I have heard that you can become a werewolf if you are beaten.

Around the Network

@DerNebel

Have you found someone from the PS camp that is equivalent to Doctre, Crapgamer, or Nxtgen720? The best I could find was TheRatedD, but it's not even close.

PS Now in action. (If no one seen it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OStUkLHfBew

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Just completed splinter cell blacklist. Very fun game and it's now deleted off my hdd to make room for god of war ascension!

Going to do sly cooper thieves in time. Got it ages ago with ps plus. It's a bit of a chore though. Can't wait to complete it and free up 17 gigs. Will move onto bioshock infinite and the hitman trilogy next. All free with plus too. And prototype 2 which also came with plus. hopefully that is good.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Just completed splinter cell blacklist. Very fun game and it's now deleted off my hdd to make room for god of war ascension!

Just got God of War Ascension in the sale.  Took so long to download

PS4 Exclusive Bloodborne’s New Weapon Revealed: The “Greatsword of the Church”

The upcoming PS4 exclusive Bloodborne has one of its most relevant gameplay elements in its weapons. We’ve seen a few so far, but there are more, and one has just been revealed.

The Japanese website Dengeki Online published a small sample of the artbook coming with the Japanese limited edition, and it comes with a page showing the artwork of some of the game’s weapon, including a new one.

Identifying the sword, which is on the right side of the picture, requires some squinting. It’s called “教会の大剣,” which reads “Kyokai no Daiken,” and means “Greatsword of the Church” in Japanese.

The picture also includes a little mystery. The sword is shown close to a smaller one, which is actually the blade that goes inside the Kirkhammer, as you can see in the picture below.

The way the new picture is paginated makes the thinner sword look like it’s connected to the Greatsword of the Church as well, and the handle is in fact identical. There is, though, a difference in the cross-guard (the thinner one has a curved cross-guard, the Greatsword of the Church has a straight one).

We’ll have to wait and see if there’s any meaning to that when the greatsword will be shown in action, and if showing the sword both wrapped in bandages and without them actually has any bearing to the game’s mechanics. It could be some kind of seal, but for now it’s hard to say.

Source

I'd like to see someone swing that lol

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Sold my black PS4 at 350€. Bought the white PS4 at 398€.

Interesting: according to this job listing by Media Molecule they are working on multiple projects for multiple platforms
http://www.mediamolecule.com/jobs/ui_designer