By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
poklane said:

Interesting: according to this job listing by Media Molecule they are working on multiple projects for multiple platforms
http://www.mediamolecule.com/jobs/ui_designer

Psvita and ps4 probably.  

Around the Network
celador said:
Kerotan said:
Just completed splinter cell blacklist. Very fun game and it's now deleted off my hdd to make room for god of war ascension!

Just got God of War Ascension in the sale.  Took so long to download

I always download them over night.  Sony added mgs4 a few weeks too. I was over it like a rash!

Kerotan said:
poklane said:

Interesting: according to this job listing by Media Molecule they are working on multiple projects for multiple platforms

Psvita and ps4 probably.  

Pssshh, it's totally obvious that MM is making something for the Ouya

Aura7541 said:
Kerotan said:
poklane said:

Psvita and ps4 probably.  

Pssshh, it's totally obvious that MM is making something for the Ouya

I was thinking PS4-PC 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Sony should announce DriveClub Freeride soon and turn it into two franchises to tackle Forza's yearly releases

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

PS4 Bundle Now Includes The Last Of Us: Remastered for $399.99

Happy New Year, PlayStation Nation! I’m really excited to announce our 500GB PS4 bundle will now include The Last of Us: Remastered — at no additional cost. Experience one of the most critically-acclaimed exclusives that received more than 200 game of the year awards, complete with enhanced visuals and additional content.

If you’ve managed to hold out on upgrading to PS4 for this long or if you have a stack of gift cards laying around after the holidays, now is the perfect time to get in on the action. This new bundle will begin appearing at participating retailers over the next few days for $399.99.

We’re sure you won’t be disappointed with PS4’s game library and social capabilities, where you can share your most epic gaming moments with all your friends. And there’s plenty to look forward to in 2015 and beyond.

Happy Gaming!

Source

mornelithe said:

Happy New Year, PlayStation Nation! I’m really excited to announce our 500GB PS4 bundle will now include The Last of Us: Remastered — at no additional cost. Experience one of the most critically-acclaimed exclusives that received more than 200 game of the year awards, complete with enhanced visuals and additional content.

If you’ve managed to hold out on upgrading to PS4 for this long or if you have a stack of gift cards laying around after the holidays, now is the perfect time to get in on the action. This new bundle will begin appearing at participating retailers over the next few days for $399.99.

We’re sure you won’t be disappointed with PS4’s game library and social capabilities, where you can share your most epic gaming moments with all your friends. And there’s plenty to look forward to in 2015 and beyond.

Happy Gaming!

Source

Okay, now that gives me more reason to pick it up soon. I like this.

But with TLOU:R bundled, I wonder if its sales are going to be counted like standalone ones.

Mr_No said:
mornelithe said:

Happy Gaming!

Source

But with TLOU:R bundled, I wonder if its sales are going to be counted like standalone ones.

Don't see any reason why it wouldn't be.  They counted all the bundled Wii Sports editions.

Creepy new 'The Order' trailer out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3omRy6_W6Q

mornelithe said:
Mr_No said:

Don't see any reason why it wouldn't be.  They counted all the bundled Wii Sports editions.

It's a downloadable version so it won't count.