By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Chevinator123 said:

0.o what happened to my screenshots

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
Chevinator123 said:

0.o what happened to my screenshots

Yeah what happen?

my replacement ps4 came back! and with a free new controller o.O
still don't want to celebrate as there were 2 things that worried me, we'll see if everything is okay with the unit as I keep using it

Raziel123 said:
my replacement ps4 came back! and with a free new controller o.O
still don't want to celebrate as there were 2 things that worried me, we'll see if everything is okay with the unit as I keep using it

celebrate by dancing naked on your neighbors front yard. 

pfftt, that's what I do every NPD day. gotta try something different

Around the Network

A Dutch gaming journalist, who makes appointments with developers and publishers for the Dutch site/TV show Gamekings, has said that Sony will show (at least) 1 unannounced European and 1 unannounced Japanese title at Gamescom. http://www.gamekings.tv/videos/vragen-over-rainbow-six-siege-en-god-of-war/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
It's at 19:33 to 20:40

poklane said:
A Dutch gaming journalist, who makes appointments with developers and publishers for the Dutch site/TV show Gamekings, has said that Sony will show (at least) 1 unannounced European and 1 unannounced Japanese title at Gamescom. http://www.gamekings.tv/videos/vragen-over-rainbow-six-siege-en-god-of-war/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Given that Media Molecule devs were recently celebrating some "milestone's" on Twitter, I assume their game will be shown. The Japanese title is interesting though. Probably something with a more Western focus like Puppeteer or Rain, otherwise it would be introduced on TGS.

My bet is on the new Gravity Rush, which technically wasn't announced as we just had a teaser with no info whatsoever, no name, platforms, anything.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

poklane said:

well the Japanese thing is more interesting. most likely another Studio Japan game like Rain or Puppeteer. (which i dont mind at all!) as far as European game, well duhhh.... thats expected. and quite frankly it can be anything from Geurrilla games and Media Molecule (dont bet on either though) to a new indie game that is just a small puzzle game. 

eFKac said:
poklane said:

Given that Media Molecule devs were recently celebrating some "milestone's" on Twitter, I assume their game will be shown. The Japanese title is interesting though. Probably something with a more Western focus like Puppeteer or Rain, otherwise it would be introduced on TGS.

My bet is on the new Gravity Rush, which technically wasn't announced as we just had a teaser with no info whatsoever, no name, platforms, anything.

ehhh i dount either Media Molecule or Guerrilla Games are going to announce their games at Gamescom. GG's game has been in dev for 3 years now, MM's game a bit longer if they started right after LBP2 which is what most likely happened. and when Sony did the cuts for their EU studios both MM and GG went uneffected unlike Evolution and Guerrilla Campridge.

my point is these games just seem to be massive in scale that they would take 3+ years to develope and not be announced yet even when they seem to be going well, and they are most likely suited for an E3 announcment, not a gamescom one. 

bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
poklane said:

ehhh i dount either Media Molecule or Guerrilla Games are going to announce their games at Gamescom. GG's game has been in dev for 3 years now, MM's game a bit longer if they started right after LBP2 which is what most likely happened. and when Sony did the cuts for their EU studios both MM and GG went uneffected unlike Evolution and Guerrilla Campridge.

my point is these games just seem to be massive in scale that they would take 3+ years to develope and not be announced yet even when they seem to be going well, and they are most likely suited for an E3 announcment, not a gamescom one. 

I on the other hand doubt it's a coincidence that Yoshida was at Media Molecule and they celebrate hitting milestone's on their projects.

Sure they take their time with games as LBP 2 was more of the same and took them well over 2 years. But right now it's already 3,5 years since LBP2 (with Tearaway in between by a small secondary.team), and we can say with 99% that it's at least 9 months until release as Q1early Q2 2015 is already packed for the PS4. 

And while I agree that GG's IP is probably a very big project and may be too early to show as it has to be polished to the max as a probable candidate for a new big Sony franchise, I doubt Mm's project is what you could call huge, maybe huge for a relatively small sized studio, but they didn't really do huge before, and it just doesn't fit their philosophy and style imo. So unless they at least once scrapped their project, it's way past time for them to show something.

I find your way of thinking funny though, considering you said here a couple of times that you think Quantic Dream's new game will be announced soon, and they shipped a game less than a year ago, and we know how demanding their games are with all the mo-cap they do, and most probably for the first time implementing multiplayer in their game. But in Mm's and GG's games over 3 years is too early

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!