By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
bananaking21 said:

PS4. you are awesome. just because you have me the code. in reality you are just ugly.  

lol everybody is ugly compared to you <3

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
bananaking21 said:
Gamescom hype will start soon for me. nobody getting excited for it?

Considering how disappointing it was last year, no, not at all hyped

Rime was enough to make it better than E3 :p

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:

PS4. you are awesome. just because you have me the code. in reality you are just ugly.  

lol everybody is ugly compared to you <3

of course. its hard to look beautiful next to someone who has a really firm, round, and sexy ass for a face. 

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/19/ps4-exclusive-everybodys-gone-to-the-rapture-gets-new-cryengine-version-and-more-screenshots-promised/

"The Chinese Room’s 2015-bound PS4 exclusive first person adventure game Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture is one of the most intriguing between the games coming next year, and the developer provided a development update over Twitter, letting us know where things stand and where they are going."

2015 confirmed; was easy to predict it wasn't coming in 2014. A while back i found out the game only started development in August 2013, the same time it was announced. Which explains why we only got a small trailer at E3 2014.

EA had to change the box art for FIFA 15 in the US and Canada for PS3 and PS4. It features Clint Dempsey in his club's jersey, however the club's main sponsor in Xbox.

Around the Network

^^ LOL!!!

^^lol funny.

Also Messi's face looks weird on that cover 0_o

I wonder if the Xbox version of PES has Playstation ads on the side banners in Champions League matches? I assume yes as it's a marketing contract.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
^^lol funny.

I wonder if the Xbox version of PES has Playstation ads on the side banners in Champions League matches? I assume yes as it's a marketing contract.

Yeah, it looks like Dempsey is just a photo of him while Messi is made with a computer. Is it also just me, or is Messi way too tall?
And what you mentioned about PES, it probably has PlayStation advertisements in PES on Xbox during Champions League games. Seattle Founders (the club with Xbox on the kit) also has Xbox on the kit in PlayStation versions of FIFA.

poklane said:
eFKac said:
^^lol funny.

Yeah, it looks like Dempsey is just a photo of him while Messi is made with a computer. Is it also just me, or is Messi way too tall?
And what you mentioned about PES, it probably has PlayStation advertisements in PES on Xbox during Champions League games. Seattle Founders (the club with Xbox on the kit) also has Xbox on the kit in PlayStation versions of FIFA.

Now that you said, yeah his torso looks too long to me xD

Greatness Awaits!

poklane said:
eFKac said:
^^lol funny.

Holy shit, just saw the Neogaf thread about it...

Check out Dempsey on the PS4 cover, it looks like he has a raging boner hahaha xD omg

Greatness Awaits!