By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Raziel123 said:

IGN:

Sporting twice as many shadows and four times the texture mapping than the title that spawned it, Remastered is noticeably easier on the eyes

*facepalm*

lol. ign's stupidity sometimes is outstanding. 

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
Guys I was thinking of getting a ps3 to play few titles such as uc series, last of us, god of war, metal gear 4 any other games u recommend and if I buy it for how much should it cost me

All together?

celador said:

So after it was announced the White Destiny bundle remained in the top 10 of the bestsellers on amazon.com list for two weeks, and has remained in the top 50 for the last six weeks or so. Beta started yesterday and it is now 25th and climbing. Kinectless sku didn't break top 20. And this is still two months from release.

I wonder if we could potentially be looking at one of the most successful bundles in the US in recent times.

xbox sold 197k in the us last month.   white destiny bundle ranked higher than xbox on amazon over june.   therefore the white destiny bundle as accumulated more than 197k units in the us.  white destiny bundle continues to outsell xbox in july on amazon so we can add xbox's july's sales to the totals.  if this continues over august we're probably looking at around 500k preorders just in the us.  

destiny launch week,. over 1 million ps4's sold confirmed.

my logic is flawless.  

you need ps4 best overall july NPD... again with 269 in OP also destiny beta available for PS users you can accesses it for free PO on EU account play beta than cancel PO EU store doesnt even ask for CC info

Play Me

Bungie Confirms That Destiny’s Guardians Will Be Transferable Across Next & Old Gen Systems

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/18/bungie-confirms-that-destinys-guardians-will-be-transferable-across-next-old-gen-systems/

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:

Bungie Confirms That Destiny’s Guardians Will Be Transferable Across Next & Old Gen Systems

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/18/bungie-confirms-that-destinys-guardians-will-be-transferable-across-next-old-gen-systems/

lol I  just found that out when I installed the PS4 beta.

July edition?

anyways, i have 2 Destiny beta keys for ps4 and one for ps3 if anybody wants one

JayWood2010 said:
July edition?

anyways, i have 2 Destiny beta keys for ps4 and one for ps3 if anybody wants one

give me and i will do the chicken dance for you. 

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
July edition?

ps4 or ps3?  Ill send it through pm

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
July edition?

ps4 or ps3?  Ill send it through pm

PS4. you are awesome. just because you have me the code. in reality you are just ugly.