By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

The TLoU limited is another lazy effort, and why do they still insist on making those decals gold when the PS logo is silver? God damn...

But even if the Destiny decal is a small detail, it actually fits and I hope it would come to the West. Having a limited edition Destiny bundle is better than having a white console bundled with Destiny.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Destiny bundle will surely do well. Will we actually get figures on how many bundles it sold though?

I'm pretty sure actually. We got figures for the Titanfall bundle in the first month and for Mario Kart bundle in the first month as well, I think.

poklane said:

The PS4 is getting 2 Limited Edition Custom editions in Japan, 1 for The Last of Us and 1 for Destiny

Can't say I'm much of a fan of the Destiny one, I think putting the name of the game on the system makes it look a little cheap, I prefer the pure white one (so much so that I'm seriously considering getting one when it comes out here in germany in october)

Ka-pi96 said:
DerNebel said:

Can't say I'm much of a fan of the Destiny one, I think putting the name of the game on the system makes it look a little cheap, I prefer the pure white one (so much so that I'm seriously considering getting one when it comes out here in germany in october)

Do you already have a PS4 or will this be your 1st?

If you already have one, I can understand. That white one looks awesome!

Don't own one, but also don't really have the money for one.

Also the first games for it that I'm really interested in are The Order and Bloodborne, so I think early 2015 would actually be the better time for me to get one, but I'll see if I can wait that long.

DerNebel said:
poklane said:

The PS4 is getting 2 Limited Edition Custom editions in Japan, 1 for The Last of Us and 1 for Destiny

I actually really like it for some reason :)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Raziel123 said:

O_O what the heck! why?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

DerNebel said:
Ka-pi96 said:
DerNebel said:

Do you already have a PS4 or will this be your 1st?

If you already have one, I can understand. That white one looks awesome!

Also the first games for it that I'm really interested in are The Order and Bloodborne, so I think early 2015 would actually be the better time for me to get one, but I'll see if I can wait that long.

batman?   

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

It's the 30fps lock option

jk

OfficerRaichu15 said:
DerNebel said:

batman?   

Never played a batman game actually. I don't have that much money so I mostly only buy games that really interest me, batman has until now not been one of them. Though I heard that it's supposed to be a very good series.