By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

PSN under maintaince on the bring of Destiny Beta start?????? Was this scheduled?

if not.....

DOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
MXGP the official motorcross game is coming to PS4.

•New Features: 18 tracks of which 4 are brand new, for a full MXGP experience: Italy – Arco di Trento; Bulgaria – Sevlievo ; Czech Republic – Loket; Europe – Lierop
•Red Plate: As in reality, the rider who is leading the championship points standings has his own number plate with a different background color (red).
•PS4 exclusive feature, the changing of light on the controller depends on the bike’s engine RPM
Improvements:
•Deformable terrain with real time graphics
•More detailed models of motorcycles. Size of the texture four times greater than PS3 version.
•3D character models improved
•New Lighting environmental system (powered by Yebis 2)
•Improved audio with wider 3d sound positioning
•More riders on the track at the same time

Also unlike the release on the ps3 and psvita this will also release in USA.

http://mxgpvideogame.com/

Nice that the smaller devs are supporting the PS4 early on, and finally PS4 is building some kind of racing library to choose from, now only DriveClub and Project Cars and most bases are covered.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

golfgt170 said:

PSN under maintaince on the bring of Destiny Beta start?????? Was this scheduled?

if not.....

DOOOOOOOOOOOOM

How much time until the start of the beta? I've seen people streaming beta gameplay throughout the day, and I still can't start the app.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:

if not.....

DOOOOOOOOOOOOM

How much time until the start of the beta? I've seen people streaming beta gameplay throughout the day, and I still can't start the app.

Official countdown:

http://www.destinythegame.com/beta

1hour to go

golfgt170 said:
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:

if not.....

DOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Official countdown:

http://www.destinythegame.com/beta

1hour to go

Ohh thanks! Excited to finally try it!

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Damn, I'm getting an error that says Can't connect to the network and verify the licence :-/ and PS Store is down for maintenance so can't even pre order again or anything...

Greatness Awaits!

gooch_destroyer said:
Zekkyou said:

Oh by the way, the OP is looking better but still a bit barren gooch (though the title is hilarious).

Do you want me to make you a thread template to work with like i did for pi in the E3 thread? I'm bored of flat hunting, need stuff to do '_'

lol please do!

Alright, i'll start working on it tomorrow morning :p

The PS4 is getting 2 Limited Edition Custom editions in Japan, 1 for The Last of Us and 1 for Destiny

Some Beta Destiny photos

So after it was announced the White Destiny bundle remained in the top 10 of the bestsellers on amazon.com list for two weeks, and has remained in the top 50 for the last six weeks or so. Beta started yesterday and it is now 25th and climbing. Kinectless sku didn't break top 20. And this is still two months from release.

I wonder if we could potentially be looking at one of the most successful bundles in the US in recent times.