By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Media Molecule: When making games, embrace your mistakes! Enjoy this video of a fun rendering bug found whilst making our new game!

''A rendering error one of our artists Stefan experienced whilst working on our unannounced PS4 project caused this trippy sequence of colourful nonsense that simply begged to be shared in its full unedited glory... naturally only after we slapped some techno over the top of it. 

Consider it an exclusive peek at our new game if you like, it's not particularly revealing, but we found it amusing! If you've seen our tech demo from the PS4 announcement, then you'll spot a familiar face...''

Source: http://www.mediamolecule.com/blog/article/when_making_games_embrace_your_mistakes

Here's Media Molecule's techdemo from when the PS4 was announced, so maybe this is their game? (sorry, I don't know how to embed the vid while editing a post)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYY-J3ckeSI

Around the Network

MM and TLG

Come on, only right answer!

The japanese can't be Gravity rush 2 can it? It was already announced at TGS... wouldn't be unnanounced
unless it's being announced...... for ps4
*hides*

Raziel123 said:
The japanese can't be Gravity rush 2 can it? It was already announced at TGS... wouldn't be unnanounced
unless it's being announced...... for ps4
*hides*

It wasn't announced as Gravity Rush 2, there was only a teaser trailer released with no info on it as far as I am aware. I think it is exactly the unannounced game. It will be either PS4/Vita or PS4 I think. Even though the trailer looked like a Vita game so I think the former is more plausible. And it should be released on the PS4, enough with Sony games bombing on the Vita, they would probably find more success on the PS4.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Ka-pi96 said:
If Gravity Rush 2 goes to the PS4 it really would be the end of the Vita

It is dead anyway, no point in tying the franchise with some potential to such a burden. Even though it probably works best on Vita (didn't play it, only tried the demo briefly) I'm sure they can make it work well on the PS4.

It would have been different in 2012 even 2013 when some people still had hope, now I'm sure even the most devoted Vita fans would understand that decision. Still I think making it PS4/Vita would be the best scenario, not to leave Vita owners in the cold, even if it would mean that PS4 version would look subpar.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Just imagine if MM and GG new games are both due in the second half of 2015 (which is not even that improbable), jesus that year would just destroy wallets.

Spring: The Order, Bloodborne, Rime
Summer: MM, No man's Sky
Fall: U4 and GG
QD, Santa monica and GT7 in 2016

Dunno where Deep Down fits in there. Capcom = braindead.
Also missing Sony Bend and Guerilla Cambridge but 0 clues on what they're doing and its state of development

calling it now both games will be mind blowing

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Someone should look up the definition of "remaster".

Hunting Season is done...

http://instagram.com/p/quW63mKE5M/

Anyone recognizes the guy next to Cory Barlog? Is he the Battlestar Galactica writer, or a new game director at SSM?

Greatness Awaits!