By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

In the PS+ leak, the NBA 2K14 leak uses the PS4's version picture, not the PS3's version.

Around the Network
celador said:

Possible EU PS Plus for next month

Dat zou mooi zijn.

My new avatar, and it got pimpafied

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:

Is it from FFXIV?

Typical IGN, late as hell with their preview, yet they will post the delay news as soon as it breaks

Around the Network
celador said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Is it from FFXIV?

Why yes of course its from FFXIV. She is Nael Van(Deus) Darnus. A cameo for Sephiroth in my opinion.

Spoiler: She is the reason Meteor, and Bahamut destroyed the realm.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Dragons Crown on Vita is sick, but why cant NBA be on PS4?? Seriously Im so sick of this BS where PS3 receives a game that PS4 also has and PS4 is shoved with indie game I wont play no.5 instead -_-

Kinda disappointed that we still haven't gotten any HQ footage of the The Order demo from Sony. Why give us the first 3 minutes via twitch and then some snippets from the rest of the demo in some of the interviews, but not just the whole damn thing?

DerNebel said:
Kinda disappointed that we still haven't gotten any HQ footage of the The Order demo from Sony. Why give us the first 3 minutes via twitch and then some snippets from the rest of the demo in some of the interviews, but not just the whole damn thing?

Probably because it keeps the few people really hyped for footage really hyped by only teasing. They also probably kept the whole thing short so people would expect to see a lot more at E3. Thhe audience following the game now is probably the same audience that follows e3. 

Damn the hype/thirst is real. 7/8 friends online on PSN are playing Watch Dogs on PS4

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!