By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
celador said:
New Mad Max story trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsYIpYow7D0

this game looks SO good. after watching the movie i am VERY hyped for this. 

Around the Network

Anyone here has some info on Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 exclusive DLC? Is it paid or free? If its free I might get it for PS4, or else I'll get it for PC.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Aug. 25th ^

Awesome box art

Around the Network

damn that until box art is epic.

The box art looks great, but I'm not sure the game will turn out the same.

I have a confession to make... I have the weird urge to buy Driveclub... :D

I'm completely uninterested in racing games of any kind but I just really want to see that game in its whole glory for once, I'm currently still able to resist but I feel that sooner or later I'll just get the game. Lol

DerNebel said:

I'm completely uninterested in racing games of any kind but I just really want to see that game in its whole glory for once, I'm currently still able to resist but I feel that sooner or later I'll just get the game. Lol

Its a great game and definitely worth trying. In terms of graphics its the best looking PS4 exclusive.

DerNebel said:

If you are completely disinterested in racing games, I really don't see the point. There will be a PS Plus version eventually, so you will be able to see it then.