By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
KyleeStrutt said:
So, regarding the E3 thread, who is it going to be?

bananaking hasn't gotten back at me, haven't talked with Zekkyou, I'm up for it, but want to make sure I won't be ruining anybody else's plans.

I'm stepping down, and BK told me he offered because others didn't seem willing. I'm 99% sure he would be ok with you having it; that's the jist I got from his message.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Wow. I can actually go to one.

I can't closest one is like 16 hours away

That's pretty messed up, literally ~620K people in my State, and it's being shown about 10 minutes from my house lol.

mornelithe said:
ReimTime said:

I can't closest one is like 16 hours away

That's pretty messed up, literally ~620K people in my State, and it's being shown about 10 minutes from my house lol.

Yea I'm used to it by now. If you live in between Vancouver and Toronto you are far away from a lot of cool events, which for some reason avoid the rest of the population. Other than Calgary comic-con, I guess.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Wow. I can actually go to one.

Do it, than take some pics and share with us Googh.

KyleeStrutt said:

bananaking hasn't gotten back at me, haven't talked with Zekkyou, I'm up for it, but want to make sure I won't be ruining anybody else's plans.

sorry, i thought i did! well as i said, if i am asked to do it i will. but i live in a different time zone so yeah, it would be best if somebody who would be awake/free at the time of the confrence to do it. 

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
KyleeStrutt said:

I'm stepping down, and BK told me he offered because others didn't seem willing. I'm 99% sure he would be ok with you having it; that's the jist I got from his message.

anybody but the lame ass gouch and i would be okay with who ever does it. 

ReimTime said:
GameMasterPC said:

I don't live in USA though :P

Oh btw welcome to VGC; I see you are new

Another crash bandicoot rumour
http://wccftech.com/crash-bandicoot-rise/

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:

You don't follow games news I see .. You might want to check in on Neogaf once in a awhile.

Yafea said:

looks fake as fuck. and its already been discussed.