By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

Any reason for that Wild release date or just hope?

for uncharted? andrew house said its a FY 15 for them. so before end of march. the link is in my post above. but oh well here it is again.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05/27/sony-admits-1st-party-ps4-games-in-2015-are-a-little-sparse-3rd-party-full-exclusives-increasingly-difficult-to-secure/

Nah for Wild :D

Around the Network
GameMasterPC said:
Also, while its good he admitted that their first-party lineup is sparse this year, its important to note that they haven't released or announced a single WWS PS4 exclusive for release this year. Combined with their Vita support, I wonder what is up with them.

They are behind in the transition, hopefully the payoff for all this waiting will be truly great games.

Didn't Naughty Dog announce Spring 2016?
Doesn't Spring start in late March?

People, I believe we have our window.

March 20th - March 31st

-_____-

daaamn son! PM is for Q1 too? epic stuff!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
daaamn son! PM is for Q1 too? epic stuff!

What? No, were did you see that? :D

Ka-pi96 said:
hmm, so Uncharted will be early next year? That's great news!

according to andrew house. but that might change, its still almost a year away.

'Continued network platform re-architecture' is a fancy way of saying that they are going to make the PSN servers a bit less crap? Although they haven't been too bad in the last few months.

If nobody minds then I'm going to make a thread about the "sparse lineup" and the apparent lack of a plan to increase investment in first party studios cause that bugs me -.-

DerNebel said:
If nobody minds then I'm going to make a thread about the "sparse lineup" and the apparent lack of a plan to increase investment in first party studios cause that bugs me -.-

but they just opened a new studio....