By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo @ E3 Thread! E3 Is Over For Another Year...But We Will Always Have The Memories!

Im sure this is buried amongst the forums but this tweet sums up E3 for me:

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
CDiablo said:

Once again I find myself agreeing with Jim Sterling.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

CDiablo said:

Hmm. I actually agree with Jim on this one!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I think i know the subject of the next Jimquisition :).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Conegamer said:

Also, good job guys! We've got around 600 more posts than last year's E3 thread (around a 33% increase!) and an awful lot more comments than any other E3 thread this year. Thanks Nintendo Treehouse, hopefully we can see a return next year!

I'm not going to say goodbye just yet though!

at your approval may i start a.............

official splatoon thread

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

I'm gonna miss the Treehouse.

What the hell am I going to do today? Life feels so pointless now, take me away from this horrid reality guys ;(

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
What the hell am I going to do today? Life feels so pointless now, take me away from this horrid reality guys ;(

Well, you could try to... you know, play some games.

Maybe.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

AlphaCielago said:

Watch the Spain- Netherland football game? Its up in 20:00 BST time!

JEMC said:
AlphaCielago said:

Well, you could try to... you know, play some games.

Maybe.

I only have MK8 and 150cc is pissing me off. I could play Umihara Kawase too, but it pisses me off even more.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David