By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo @ E3 Thread! E3 Is Over For Another Year...But We Will Always Have The Memories!

t3mporary_126 said:
AlphaCielago said:
What the hell am I going to do today? Life feels so pointless now, take me away from this horrid reality guys ;(

Watch the Spain- Netherland football game? Its up in 20:00 BST time!

Forgot about even watching them, but it'll be background noise for me though.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
JEMC said:
AlphaCielago said:
What the hell am I going to do today? Life feels so pointless now, take me away from this horrid reality guys ;(

Well, you could try to... you know, play some games.

Maybe.

I only have MK8 and 150cc is pissing me off. I could play Umihara Kawase too, but it pisses me off even more.

You're in Sweden, so PAL territory. You could "play" the free Brain whatever game that has launched today.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

well it was a good show

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Conegamer said:

Also, good job guys! We've got around 600 more posts than last year's E3 thread (around a 33% increase!) and an awful lot more comments than any other E3 thread this year. Thanks Nintendo Treehouse, hopefully we can see a return next year!

I'm not going to say goodbye just yet though!

And not one complaint about Rare not showing their next IP. Who could've predicted this before E3 2014? lol

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.