By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo @ E3 Thread! E3 Is Over For Another Year...But We Will Always Have The Memories!

JEMC said:
TomaTito said:

More stuff

Art Academy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSuQH6XNMr8

Síiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Specially for ya! Nintendo is sooo nice

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Am I the only one disappointed at all these 2D games? They have more 2D games coming out than 3D.

We didn't need another Kirby game... Yarn Yoshi doesn't look interesting either. And neither does Smash (for me personally). The graphics of Smash are quite poor though, that Skyword Sword stage looks like it came from the Wii.

TomaTito said:
JEMC said:
TomaTito said:

More stuff

Art Academy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSuQH6XNMr8

Síiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Specially for ya! Nintendo is sooo nice

Oh, c'mon! Don't say that to me

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

noname2200 said:
Clyde32 said:

You can fight yourself. People can fight you without you playing. 

But you can already do that with bots. Which is probably what this is. I guess you can train your bot to spam fireballs like you do?

That's supposed to be the idea but I don't see it being that faithful to the idea.  I think the same thing happened to Forza with cloud avatars or something.

I think the conference was ok. Zelda looked really cool but that and the rest of the games I'm interested in are coming in 2015.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

All i have to say is: best Nintendo E3 in yeaaaars. And the fun isn`t even over!

Splatoon to me is basically the E3 surprise... because it`s being made by Nintendo. :D
Zelda is somehat what i expected. The biggest difference was the actual visuals. Super happy with this one!
Yoshi looks wonderful!
Kirby was a surprise.
The Miis were nice introductions.
Amiibo shows a lot of promise!
Xenoblade Chronicles looks to be a huge and awesome game.

On to the actual presentation:
I loved it. I sincerely loved all of it. When it was over i just wanted to keep on watching! :)
The fight between Iwata and Reggie was amazing to watch and the robot chicken segment was hilarious! Specially that part with Little Mac. Hilarious! :D

The feeling that there`s more to come - like Starfox and other Miyamoto projects - make this the best E3 in years, to me!

With everything taken into consideration, Nintendo had the best show.

AZWification said:
bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:

Here you are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GisRY6h100U

did they really announce star fox? 

Star Fox U will be officially announced soon!

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
those graphics are pretty terrible though....

They sacrifice the character models for the huge world and beautiful scenery. 

I wonder what might be one of the games Nintendo will announce in the following days! I highly doubt Metroid U is getting announced, Animal Crossing U is also unlikely, Pokken Fighters might not get announced at E3 since Nintendo may want to focus on Smash Bros like someone already said, Paper Mario U is a 50/50 so far...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

10 minutes until the Treehouse begins!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.