By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD: Advanced Warfare trailer leaked. Nov 4. Power suits

looks interesting now lol

Around the Network

when burly men aren't enough we need burly half-mech men

I'm gonna go ahead and call Tremendous Indestructable Pilotable Armored Neuro-interface Suits for short T.I.P.A.N.S to be in this game.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Looks amazing. Big improvement graphically as well.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Zero gameplay shown, no features announced, people saying CoD is good again and will buy it.

There are multiple, albeit rather short scenes of real gameplay there, they just disabled the HUD for the trailer.

Look at the gif above. The first person sequences should all be gameplay. I also rewatched the Ghosts trailer from the Xbox One event and it's exactly how it looked in the game afterwards, with just some different camera angles.

KylieDog said:
Zero gameplay shown, no features announced, people saying CoD is good again and will buy it.

Yeah, that's why it's called trailer and not gameplay trailer. People got screenshots and close to no gameplay videos from The Order and say it'll be a good game...

And: people saying CoD is bad again and won't buy it.

In my opinion the trailer looks really interesting.

ok, this looks pretty awesome honestly. i hope they fixed the many issues with previous CoD games (spawning and lag are the many ones). graphically it looks meh, but im interested in the powers they have like long jumps and super strength.

cant wait to see some gameplay.

One downside is, given the advertising at the end, when this is invariably shown at E3 in a section for the game, not only will it waste some of the time for their presentation but isnt going to have the "wow" factor anymore, because we'll all be "meh known about it for months, watched that ages ago"

I haven't been a call of duty fan since the WW2 games. This game has my attention. Could this CoD be the one that brings glory back to the campaign? God I'm really hoping so...