By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD: Advanced Warfare trailer leaked. Nov 4. Power suits

sucks that its still cross gen and looks like the same old engine

graphics aside hope they spent that 3yrs on MP b/c ghosts was a disaster big maps, balance issues still present hopes this does to COD what the original MW did to it 7 yrs ago

Play Me

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
jabberjawky72 said:
I haven't been a call of duty fan since the WW2 games. This game has my attention. Could this CoD be the one that brings glory back to the campaign? God I'm really hoping so...

Did you stop at CoD3 or did you stop at CoD: WaW?

What Im trying to say here really is, did you ever play Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare?

I stopped at Call of Duty 3. But I'm willing to play any of these with a great campaign if anybody has any suggestions? I hear the campaigns have all been downhill for a long while...

call ofduty trailers always get my attention I'll just wait tilI see a full gameplay

Soonerman said:
It caught my attention and may buy even tho I suck at FPS. Kevin Spacey = big plus!! P.S. Looks like Activision is still on board with MS despite PS4 success!!

@ OP

Looks interesting, but the last COD I got was MW1, so I doubt I'll be getting this.  I'm sure it will be a pretty big hit without my contribution, though. 

TheGoldenBoy said:
BenVTrigger said:
I dont understand the Titanfall comparisons at all. This game looks nothing like it other than having a sci fi setting

People will make comparisons for the sake of making them... even if they sound ridiculous.

To me, it looks more like SMB.  I mean they do seem to jump pretty high.  And bullets, fireballs, same thing.