By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD: Advanced Warfare trailer leaked. Nov 4. Power suits

GamechaserBE said:

Honestly COD graphics always are fine in my book

We also have to keep in mind that COD is 60fps. This automatically makes it look worse than the competition.

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
... and so the CoD cycle starts again..
1. Last CoD sucks
2. Everyone hates CoD
3. Everyone says theyre done with the series
4. Leaks come out, people say, "meh, I'll keep an eye out."
5. Game is revealed, says it cant possibly be as bad as the last, everyone buys the newest CoD
6. Start again at Step 1.

There is no cycle - just a correction for our perception that forums have *nothing* to do with the real world.

Looks cool as a movie trailer but there's so little gameplay that it's hard to get excited.

lol! Kevin spacey!

Its by tryarch right? I'm suprised they didnt go for Black ops 3.

So this is also for last-gen? Ugh, I guess it makes sense because it has been in development for a longer time, but I really just want to see a pure next-gen Call of Duty just for the heck of it.

Around the Network

Call of Duty with G.I. Joe power suits.

If they do anything parkour-ish, I can already hear hypocrites saying this game is trying to rip-off TitanFall.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Power suits? What is this, kill la kill?!

Doesn't look half bad (extra so since i came into this thread with about as much excitement as a dead fish), but i'll be keeping my excitement to dead fish levels until i see more. I shall not be swayed so easily!

adriane23 said:
Call of Duty with G.I. Joe power suits.

If they do anything parkour-ish, I can already hear hypocrites saying this game is trying to rip-off TitanFall.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of GI Joe power suits while watching this trailer ;)

Nem said:
lol! Kevin spacey!

Its by tryarch right? I'm suprised they didnt go for Black ops 3.

Sledgehammer is making the game. Tryarchis making next years game.