By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD: Advanced Warfare trailer leaked. Nov 4. Power suits

Looks great

Around the Network

That looked....pretty damn cool. Also it looks like these are the same characters from Ghosts. I believe that you see Hesh a few times in the trailer

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

manny10032 said:
Nem said:
lol! Kevin spacey!

Its by tryarch right? I'm suprised they didnt go for Black ops 3.

Sledgehammer is making the game. Tryarchis making next years game.

I see. Black ops 3 is probably next year then.

My hopes for Call of Duty: Arquebus Warfare have been dashed.

The last CoD I bought was the original Black Ops. Here's hoping Advanced Warfare will be as big of a reboot as the original Modern Warfare was. Offhand, based on the trailer, it looks good and I'm interested. Kevin Spacey is a big plus of course.

It could potentially just be Killzone, only set on a future version of Earth, with typical CoD run and gun game play, but hey; if it's a good game (engaging story with interesting mecha and weapons) I may find myself back in the series after a long, much needed break.

Call of duty future: America freedom delivery with a VENGENCE!!!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Saw the trailer. While it was trying to convince me how good will it be and how villainous Kevin Spacey looks, I remembered how the past CODs let me down the same way: good trailer, months of hype, disappointing game. So I'm not falling for it.

American power fantasy delivered with a vengeance by Kevin Spacey and soldiers in moon shoes.

Looks awesome, and a better theme than Ghosts. I hope the multiplayer is as good or better than Blops2. Also, I hope it's on Wii U... I don't want to pay for multiplayer yet.

Damn you Kevin Spacey.......probably will buy since I skipped Ghost.

Honestly it looks way better than Ghosts already, and I've had a 2 year break on CoD, so I might consider this one.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC