By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LEAK (PR for QoL) - Nintendo OWL / Nintendo OwLife UPDATE (more info)

I hope for Nintendo's sake that this is fake.

What on Earth would they be thinking?

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network
fleischr said:
Fusioncode said:
Gnac said:

Couldn't you at least fake a source link?

Straight from insiderp.com! 

Except it's not on insiderp...

It's a joke...

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Imagine what this could do for games like Wave Racer!

VitroBahllee said:
Imagine what this could do for games like Wave Racer!

And the source?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

One word gives it away

desgined

Do you expect me to believe Nintendo PR would make such a trivial mistake?

Around the Network

Ummmmmmmmm... no... and lol at people defending this. If this was true it would be pretty awful.

Could this be more funny? If it's fake, it's just funny. If it's real, Nintendo lost their mind and believes this will be a huge succes like Wii, which is also funny.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

More info:

Get ready for Nintendo OwLife with more exciting game modes!

Feng Shui Tetris: Your room is now your playing field. Find optimal health and life balance while optimizing your living space... and your high score!

Dust Mite Nitro: Those pesky dust mites are back at it! Using your handy dust cloth and your Android or iPhone smartphone, clean your actual home while battling the alien insect Augmented Reality menace!

Calender Capers: Keep track of your appointments and committments... with a Nintendo twist! This mode will remind you of your upcoming meetings and other time sensitive events with fun minigames and distinctive Nintendo chimes.

This topic has conveniently divided VGChartz into three groups.

Nintendo *******- Anyone who would defend this because they think it may be from Nintendo.
Nintendo Haters- Anyone saying this is a bad idea because they're eager to believe anything negative about Nintendo.
People With Common Sense- People who realize how silly this is.

JWeinCom said:
This topic has conveniently divided VGChartz into three groups.

Nintendo *******- Anyone who would defend this because they think it may be from Nintendo.
Nintendo Haters- Anyone saying this is a bad idea because they're eager to believe anything negative about Nintendo.
People With Common Sense- People who realize how silly this is.

All of VGC, or just the Nintendo part of the site?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988