By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LEAK (PR for QoL) - Nintendo OWL / Nintendo OwLife UPDATE (more info)

So QoL means turning real life into a game?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

I'd like to hear Rol's opinion on this, he seems to get whether whatever Nintendo do will be successful or not.

Nintendo OWL system is desgined around you. A small sensor in every room of your home that sync to a control box that pushes your data to the cloud.

Again the Cloud.

Link or it didn't happen bro...

Troll_Whisperer said:
So QoL means turning real life into a game?

Yep, Oculus Rift is old news already.

Around the Network

Source?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

So Nintendo will start their own data mining... great...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Assuming this is real (which I doubt) I think its fairly interesting. Obviously not for me and the execution seems a little...strange? but the idea is decent at its core and if done correctly, I could see it getting fairly popular.

However, I still believe this is fake...why would Nintendo send out a press release like this before E3? That just doesn't make sense.

Gnac said:

Couldn't you at least fake a source link?

Straight from insiderp.com! 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

i want to reserve my official opinion for after the official showcase but this doesn't sound promising.