By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Doing Great, but it's a different story for Sony - Losses 18% greater than forecast at $1.3 billion for year

Some people sure are having fun with this thread. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Not happy about this.

They need to keep cutting the fat, and lower the damn prices on their products outside of playstation.

I'm not sure that Sony employees would appreciate being called "fat". Also, what have they done to deserve getting knived? They're just victims of scatterbrained management.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Sony could be gone someday but the PlayStation brand will always be around. Somebody will buy it up and continue the legacy.

I'll wait until 2015 or 2016 and see if Sony's "trimming" has helped them.

Around the Network

They have the recent release of PS4, you always lose money with a new console no matter how good it sells for the big investment you make building it (Xbox One costet 4 billions from Microsoft to AMD). Wait until PS4 starts being profitable (with this sales it will ocurr soon) and see how they take a bath in millions of profits.

Gonna bookmark this thread.. Pretty amazing responces in this thread... Anger, hate, denial, love, fun, sadness.. Its all here.. Never change vgchartz.. Never change...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

kowenicki said:
Wow. That is some response, its just words of course with zero substance.

where do I say it is only net income that ? Where? But if you think it doesnt matter then you are bring ridiculous..

Hate you? I dont even know you or care about you.

And I have plenty of knowledge and more importantly experience.

but ok... I'm wrong, the markets are wrong, the analysts are wrong, the credit reference agencies are wrong... And you're right.

lol listen to your own advice. U wrote nothing to try to prove yourself.

Also the thing with Sony is that they have so much ip and potential that they aren't using correctly. Sony is able to comeback and a strong one at that. You seem to only talk about the negatives and ignore the possibilites of future growth of Sony. Like a typical MS fan on this forum. You try to act like someone who knows it all yet all you are showing with this post is your ego, no substance.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

I dunno you guys Microaxis' financial bankruptcy chance of Sony has decreased from 79% to 48%.

And unlike the members who tout their dubious qualifications, Microaxis has a website.

So I think they have a better grasp at this then those

"Salivating at the idea of Sony facing bankruptcy"

- Koweniki

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Uabit said:
They have the recent release of PS4, you always lose money with a new console no matter how good it sells for the big investment you make building it (Xbox One costet 4 billions from Microsoft to AMD). Wait until PS4 starts being profitable (with this sales it will ocurr soon) and see how they take a bath in millions of profits.

PS4 is not enough to keep Sony afloat. They need to do something about the other products that they sell.