By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub release date

jlmurph2 said:
nnodley said:

Exactly how many big first party games are ever released during the holidays?  Hardly ever more than 2, maybe 3 if one is a slighly smaller title.  I mean it's opinions and all, but who the hell would get pissed if you get driveclub in October and The Order in November.  Especially if they review well and word of mouth is good.  Only people who will get pissed are the ones who don't want them, but I've had plenty of times where I don't want any of Sony's first party offerings and I don't get pissed because I know others will enjoy them. 

If you look at the reason people bought a PS4, those games are not too high on the list. Driveclub is a genre that not everyone likes while also going to be partially available for PS+ members. The Order will have no co-op or any multiplayer so it lacks reason for replay value. Those are not good fall games. Especially not good fall exclusives. Im just saying. 

Hey I understand where you're coming from.  Just differing opinions as I believe they are pretty good fall games.  But I love story driven single player games so that's why I'm hyped for The order.   Driveclub looks fun for just playing to be relaxed and enjoy it with friends to me.  Either way it's taking both Sony and MS a little while to really get the big games out.  Expecting 2015 to be an amazing year for both.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
Finally a date! I just hope they changed the gameplay a little bit since the videos when others played looked always boring to me. Wasn't simulation enough to buy it for this reason and also not a "stupid fun arcade gameplay" to buy it for that reason. But that's just how I think about racing games, other will like exactly the middle between both and wouldn't like if they changed it.

It didn't play like a Acarde racer for sure... of course it is not a Sim but the handle is different from a commonn Arcade racer... not for begginers.

ethomaz said:
I said before...

DriveClub and The Order: 1886 for the holidays 2015.

Uncharted 4 for March 2015.

Sony have too many games to fit in few months.

Driveclub was supposed to release last year. There is no "we have to release Uncharted later because we release a game which should be already out for so long". That would be a joke to their Uncharted fans. 

There is a tiny snippet of gameplay in there during the night section witch looked amazing. (1:21 mark)

WHY THE FUCK don't they have the whole trailer consist of these shots? instead they do all these movie like camera angles, SO FUCKING STUPID. The first person shot looked 100x better then any of those stupid shots

ethomaz said:
I said before...

No point in deleyin Uncharted.

DC Oct, Order oct/nov, UC4 nov/dec

Perfect!!

Around the Network

crissindahouse said:

Driveclub was supposed to release last year. There is no "we have to release Uncharted later because we release a game which should be already out for so long". That would be a joke to to that to their Uncharted fans.

?

Uncharted 4 for me was always set to Early 2015.

DriveClub fall makes perfect sense.

We have The Last of Us and Destiny for Summer.

BeElite said:

Perfect!!

Delaying? There is no date yet.

Ucharted 4 is a March 2015 flagship... believe.

ethomaz said:
crissindahouse said:
Finally a date! I just hope they changed the gameplay a little bit since the videos when others played looked always boring to me. Wasn't simulation enough to buy it for this reason and also not a "stupid fun arcade gameplay" to buy it for that reason. But that's just how I think about racing games, other will like exactly the middle between both and wouldn't like if they changed it.

It didn't play like a Acarde racer for sure... of course it is not a Sim but the handle is different from a commonn Arcade racer... not for begginers.

Yeah I know, that's what I mean, It's not like a NfS  but also not like a Gran Turismo. It seems like in the middle and that is what I don't really prefer. I also never bought Forza Horizon because it looked and felt to me like something between. Not that I wouldn't have fun with it but my preferences are little bit different for racing games. 

BeElite said:
ethomaz said:
I said before...

Perfect!!

uncharted isn't coming out this year man, we would have seen alot more of it if it was. 

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

ethomaz said:

crissindahouse said:

Driveclub was supposed to release last year. There is no "we have to release Uncharted later because we release a game which should be already out for so long". That would be a joke to to that to their Uncharted fans.

?

Uncharted 4 for me was always set to Early 2015.

DriveClub fall makes perfect sense.

We have The Last of Us and Destiny for Summer.

Thought you meant that they pushed Uncharted back because they have already DriveClub and The Order when you said that Sony has too many games to fit.