By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub release date

GribbleGrunger said:
poklane said:

Awesome! Might platinum this one. Photo mode is just awesome and I'm wondering if we will get a demo.

Why would there be a demo when it's free on PS+?

Demo before release, just try it out early.

Around the Network
loy310 said:
You know what, cancelled my pre ordered, Sony can't keep getting away with crap like this. Hyped the game as a launch title (pretty much a lie at this point), now they are asking us to wait 6 more long ass months for the game, almost a year later than originally promised.
They have been doing this for 20 years and every year a few of their games get pushed back to oblivion.
Its simple, dont announce shit until you are certain without a doubt that you can deliver on that date.

Did they fire the dude that was heading the game or did he leave? If he got fired he freaking deserved it!

DerNebel said:
Fusioncode said:
What was it Miyamoto said?

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."

Oh if only that were universally true :D

It is, the problem is people universally only apply it to games coming out on platforms they like.

The Fury said:
A game that was due as a launch title is now October this year? What the hell happened?
Makes me wonder what state the game was in last November.

They misread the PS4 memo back in early 2013 and thought the launch was 2014.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

2 ps4 exclusive.. i m looking forward for 3 ps4 exclusives, Driveclub, the order 1886 and Deep Down, there also witness but i m not too keen on that

Around the Network
loy310 said:
You know what, cancelled my pre ordered, Sony can't keep getting away with crap like this. Hyped the game as a launch title (pretty much a lie at this point), now they are asking us to wait 6 more long ass months for the game, almost a year later than originally promised.
They have been doing this for 20 years and every year a few of their games get pushed back to oblivion.
Its simple, dont announce shit until you are certain without a doubt that you can deliver on that date.

Did they fire the dude that was heading the game or did he leave? If he got fired he freaking deserved it!

his son got diagnosed with a terminal disease. so he left to take care of him. 

bananaking21 said:
loy310 said:

his son got diagnosed with a terminal disease. so he left to take care of him. 

dang, i never heard about this...

family always comes first. 

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik