By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can Persona 5 (Crimson?)Be Multiplat With The Next Nintendo Handheld (or Exclusive)? PQ Showing Good Signs :0

The biggest chance of an announcement of a mainline Persona game on 3DS was November, but Persona Q was announced instead.

I don't expect there to be a re-release or "Crimson" version of Persona 5, and I certainly don't expect a 3DS version.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
The biggest chance of an announcement of a mainline Persona game on 3DS was November, but Persona Q was announced instead.

I don't expect there to be a re-release or "Crimson" version of Persona 5, and I certainly don't expect a 3DS version.

What game could be announced at that time? Its not ruled out cuz of that. Besides i said Next Gen HH (in the OP) :p

tbone51 said:
brendude13 said:

What game could be announced at that time? Its not ruled out cuz of that. Besides i said Next Gen HH (in the OP) :p

Persona 5 on 3DS, but it didn't happen.

That's way too far into the future to be speculating about.

brendude13 said:
tbone51 said:
brendude13 said:

Persona 5 on 3DS, but it didn't happen.

That's way too far into the future to be speculating about.

Yea i know it didn't happen, Why if it didn't happen on 3DS first that means absolutely not? :) As for speculation, wats too far into the future? Dont we talk about games all the time that would come out 2-3 years later? Like MH3G on 3DS, many people talking about MH4 :p

Can we have SMT V on Vita or whatever?

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Can we have SMT V on Vita or whatever?

I guess. Dunnohow that would pan out. Always could see it being multiplat

Cheebee said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Persona is Sony exclusive just like SMT is Nintendo exclusive. Remaking a game for a platform that doesn't have the original is a bad idea especially for a JRPG, not to mention its dark themes have less of an audience on Nintendo platforms.

You mean like how Final Fantasy went from SNES to PS1? Or Dragon Quest from Nintendo to Sony and back to Nintendo again? Or Monster Hunter from PSP to 3DS?

Sorry, but that's just silly.

Because Atlus is run by Capcom and Square Enix

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Cheebee said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Persona is Sony exclusive just like SMT is Nintendo exclusive. Remaking a game for a platform that doesn't have the original is a bad idea especially for a JRPG, not to mention its dark themes have less of an audience on Nintendo platforms.

You mean like how Final Fantasy went from SNES to PS1? Or Dragon Quest from Nintendo to Sony and back to Nintendo again? Or Monster Hunter from PSP to 3DS?

its run by sega, nintendos new best friend...

generic-user-1 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Cheebee said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

lmao, totally forgot about that! Persona 5 Crimson on HDS confirmrd :p

generic-user-1 said:

http://kotaku.com/sega-promises-not-to-screw-up-atlus-1473097672

The evidence is inconclusive.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank