By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Version of Amazing Spiderman 2 officially cancelled according to Gamestop.

Sony tried to delay/cancel it because they own Spiderman, to fuel the fires that X1 multiplats are inferior.

Sony taking some bullying cues from MS lately ;). Luckily there's a Edward Snowden of gaming that made the game available to the people against his superiors wishes!

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:

Sony tried to delay/cancel it because they own Spiderman, to fuel the fires that X1 multiplats are inferior.

Sony taking some bullying cues from MS lately ;). Luckily there's a Edward Snowden of gaming that made the game available to the people against his superiors wishes!

Would they even have to fuel that fire. It's been a raging inferno for 5 months now.

OT: So, the game is completely finished it seems and playable. I wonder if the people that were able to buy it will be able to keep playing it before the official release? Whatever the case, one look at the gameplay and disappointing swinging mechanic (two webs my ass) made me cancel my pre-order. I'll go back to Spider-Man 2 for now, and hopefully, this is the last time Beenox touches this franchise.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
sales2099 said:

Would they even have to fuel that fire. It's been a raging inferno for 5 months now.

OT: So, the game is completely finished it seems and playable. I wonder if the people that were able to buy it will be able to keep playing it before the official release? Whatever the case, one look at the gameplay and disappointing swinging mechanic (two webs my ass) made me cancel my pre-order. I'll go back to Spider-Man 2 for now, and hopefully, this is the last time Beenox touches this franchise.

Forum chatter is one thing, but this is just Sony playing dirty.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

http://majornelson.com/marketplace/ Hahaha so do you feel like an idiot now or what the game got released for x1 and 360 today so shut it you idiot sony pony.

~ Mod Edit ~

This user was moderated by TruckOSaurus

The non-posting in this thread and absence of users here says more than some would like

Around the Network

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

sales2099 said:
adriane23 said:
sales2099 said:

Forum chatter is one thing, but this is just Sony playing dirty.

I....honestly can't tell if you're serious or not.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

spurgeonryan said:
So why is this thread still here when a manager of Gamestop said it is not true, and we just had a thread a day ago proving it was not true.

I would say we should keep this thread in our minds for future laughs. I mean "this is just the beginning", it's "foreshadowing" (nobody knows exactly what STAGE meant, though) and don't forget the parity clause which was mentioned. Even comparisons to WiiU were made and it all turned out to be total crap made up by well known users

walsufnir said:
spurgeonryan said:
So why is this thread still here when a manager of Gamestop said it is not true, and we just had a thread a day ago proving it was not true.

I would say we should keep this thread in our minds for future laughs. I mean "this is just the beginning", it's "foreshadowing" (nobody knows exactly what STAGE meant, though) and don't forget the parity clause which was mentioned. Even comparisons to WiiU were made and it all turned out to be total crap made up by well known users

lets be real here, this thread is full of embarassment for all parties invovled with the exception of those who predicted that this is exactly what this thread would become in the future. Regarding this, I completely agree.

Equal Opportunity embarassment is best kind of embarassment.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank