By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Version of Amazing Spiderman 2 officially cancelled according to Gamestop.

Xenostar said:
jlmurph2 said:
NiKKoM said:

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2/b0c4e193-1a5c-4530-9933-4400adc3f16b

Yup, you can buy it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-04-29-postponed-xbox-one-version-of-spider-man-2-briefly-available-to-download

Been pulled again, what a fuck up of a launch this game is having on X1.

Nah, you can still buy it.

Around the Network

Easy: For some reason we do not know, Sony is behind.

RolStoppable said:
walsufnir said:

Or even worse, a Vita...

Or a Wii U.

Enough with the trolling, guys.

But the game is to be released on WiiU, isn't it?

RolStoppable said:
walsufnir said:

But the game is to be released on WiiU, isn't it?

I suppose. Good thing that I've developed a defense mechanism that makes me block out multiplatform releases.

Wearing "can't be true"-glasses, I guess.

this game does not matter, but it is not a good sign that devs don't this it is worth while to bring games to your console. Yes, this game does not matter, but ones down the road might.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
bigjon said:
this game does not matter, but it is not a good sign that devs don't this it is worth while to bring games to your console. Yes, this game does not matter, but ones down the road might.

Perhaps I am misreading your post but the game was played today and can even be bought, it was not canceled.

walsufnir said:
bigjon said:

Perhaps I am misreading your post but the game was played today and can even be bought, it was not canceled.

Yet another case of not reading the posts in a thread. People only see what they want to. Then again, the OP should have updated when BenV completely disproved the claim.

globalisateur said:
Maybe it's Microsoft who rejected the game because of their own quality control?

Good one.

Fighter Within

I know Fighter Within sucks but is it glitchy as hell? Because I think that's what people refer to when they reference "quality control". And when I was watching the stream I saw tons of clipping issues and the player get stuck inside a wall at least 2 times in a short span. Maybe MS refused it on a technical issue.

forevercloud3000 said:

I went into work today and my manager told me that there was a memo about it. It has been officially cancelled for Xbox One. It is still coming to all other platforms, including 360 though. Not sure if this information had been updated in forums yet.

But... but... but... Microsoft has deep pockets.  They could have prevented this and own DA WORLD!!!