By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - BOLD & DARING Prediction Wii U WILL surpass PS4 and XO at least TWO weeks this year each (BOLD)

When?

Spring 2014 26 11.45%

Summer 2014 18 7.93%

Fall 2014 (Autumn) 4 1.76%

Holiday 2014 26 11.45%

Winter 2014 9 3.96%

Before 2015 8 3.52%

Neva 105 46.26%

I don't deserve to see t... 25 11.01%

Total:221
VanceIX said:
Not that bold, SSB4 will do it for the Wii U alone.

You mean when it is released in December where PS4 and X1 sales are usually very weak?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Well this is embarassing, how do I access the weekly sales of the 8th gen systems from the start of this year?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

novasonic said:

Doesn't sound too bold to me. I can see it happening a week or two after Mario Kart and Smash Bros.. If Nintendo can get X out in Japan before the holidays, it'll probably happen then too.

Xenoblade didn't do to well in Japan, and that was on the Wii. I don't see X doing much, at least not in Japan. And Smash Bros will come rather late, probably December or maybe even next year. PS4 and Xbox One should be pretty strong then.

Mario Kart week should do it, and possibly the week after. I dunno about Smash. Not that Smash is not a system seller, but we don't know 100% if it will be out in 2014, and if it comes out it will be in December where the XBox One and PS4 should also have heavy hitters and big holiday boosts.

Perhaps if we bomb the factory where Sony produce their Playstation 4. 

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8 will certainly end the PS4's domination! I am being 101% serious with this post!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The contrary would be worrying, not outsell PS4 at least on Mario Kart week whereas the game has a big effect all over the world would be really disappointing, even against Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs is just a new IP , plus it wont do anything in Japan, not like Mario Kart.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

May 30, 2014

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Wii U has Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros U which are the most heavy hitters so Wii U ha a chance to do it twice or more for world wide while we will probably see Wii U in Japan outpacing PlayStation 4 for several weeks in a row most likely and by a big/huge margin so it will push Japanese developers into supporting Wii U.

@IsawYoshi

Xenoblade didnt sell well in Japan? Are you kidding me? All printed copies were sold out even some reprints.

Nintendo made like only 800K copies of Xenoblade Chronicles for entire world and all of them are sold out.

You people need to inforn yourself.