By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Revealed at E3 - No exclusivity, projecting 5.6 million sales

An E3 reveal wouldnt be all that surprising, honestly. RE6 released in 2012, so I could totally see an October 2015 release date for RE7.

I just hope they take a look at how well The Last of Us has done, for inspiration. They dont want to aim at the Gears of War/ Call of Duty crowds, they want to aim at the crowds who actually want a survival horror game. That audience is real. A Resident Evil game done right will not only bring new life to the franchise, but it will help give the entire genre a push.

Around the Network

There´s a rumor that´s easy to believe.

So, based on what Capcom said last year, they´re aware RE6 is not the way to go and will go back to a more survival horror gameplay for RE7.

lol ya right....5.6 million

Does anyone like this series anymore? Everyone I know who played 6 (which was actually a considerable amount of people) hated it. Unless 7 hit like both the old and new systems, I don't see this coming even close to that target

I didn't touch Resident Evil 6. Apparently that's a good thing. I guess I won't touch Resident Evil 7 either.

5.6 million copies are poor for a big brand like resident evil

Around the Network

Make it better than RE6 and I see no problem in selling or rather shipping 5.6m.

brendude13 said:
I didn't touch Resident Evil 6. Apparently that's a good thing. I guess I won't touch Resident Evil 7 either.

People used to tell me that I shouldn't touch FF XIII.

Wright said:
brendude13 said:

And they were wright woman ;o!  No go back to playing Resident Evil 6 before I bring out the whip again.

darkknightkryta said:
Wright said:
brendude13 said:

And they were wright woman ;o!  No go back to playing Resident Evil 6 before I bring out the whip again.

Wright said:
brendude13 said:

By people you mean a vocal minority.

Everybody seems to be against Resident Evil 6: reviewers, long term fans, short term fans. You do still have a point though.