By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW + SW Up 12th April 2014

PS4 leads the US in February NPD, VGC shows XBox One leading weekly in the US during March.
PS4 leads the US in March NPD, VGC shows XBox One leading weekly in the US during April.

BenV says XBox One sales have dropped big. Let us see what NPD April shows.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Scisca said:
Talal said:

It's doing amazing. Almost just as well as PS4. It is first in one of the 3 major territories afterall. :p

Haha, well played! :D

You know what's the most terrifying thing about the XO sales in Europe? That the argument "it's only available in a few countries" isn't really true. Here in Poland (where XO isn't officially released) you can buy a XO in pretty much every single game store. There are consoles available, games, accessories - everything. And the price difference between XO and PS4 is actually smaller than 100 Euro. So now when we deduct the UK sales we see just how dire the situation is. It's pretty much game over for MS right from the start.

Pretty much the same in Sweden. All the stores have imported XboxOnes from the UK. The price is the same between the two aswell over here.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Euphoria14 said:
PS4 leads the US in February NPD, VGC shows XBox One leading weekly in the US during March.
PS4 leads the US in March NPD, VGC shows XBox One leading weekly in the US during April.

If the X1 can't beat the PS4 in March, when it has it's biggest exclusive of the year, Titanfall, then no way in hell can they beat them in April. 

Waiting for NPD. I can't wait for the truth to come out =P

Poor Wii U. MK8 cant come soon enough. I hope thats enough untill the next release sometime in summer.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Euphoria14 said:

Its a different month though! Xone selling just as good if not better then Titanfall weeks!

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
VitroBahllee said:
Farsala said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=181828&page=1#

Not likely that XB1 beat PS4.

This is a different month.

Thats my point.  Titanfall hype is over. Now it is supposed to steep down for xbox one sales numbers. Maybe xbox 360's hype is fueling xbox one's sales. But still ps4's sales is undertracked.

I believe Kinect sport boost xbox one sale

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

darthdevidem01 said:
Xbox One price cut finally in effect!!!!!!

SONY needs to cut PS4's price!

Why would they do that? It's selling more than well and is still cheaper.

I think he was joking.

"PS4 leads the US in February NPD, VGC shows XBox One leading weekly in the US during March.

BenV says XBox One sales have dropped big. Let us see what NPD April shows."

VGchartz is doing some VGchartz things in US

kirby007 said:
@those who target/quote me , let me repeat myself : I'm not debating NPD is more accurate, i'm debating the fact that they adjust their numbers as well which you people deny that

Plot Twist: NPD Adjust thier numbers to Insiderp

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Sony really needs to put some high quality 3d action games on Vita. Last year Vita only got 7(Compared to PS3s 30) and only 4 of those were actually exclusive to the platform. This year isn't looking any better.

Microsoft says they know what they must do. I hope they know it's going to take a stream of games larger and faster than they have ever provided before in order to reverse this. I'm really curious as to how well they will manage to continue to draw exclusives after TitanFall. I can't imagine every major publisher not looking at almost 1.8 or so times as many potential customers whom also seem to have a 2.9 attach ratio when planning projects at this point.