By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "After the wheel, the PlayStation is the best invention of all time" - Andrea Pirlo

prayformojo said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Er...

I don't think any form of entertainment should be compared to technological advances of mankind.

I love video games and all but....

Nah.

One could argue that entertainment, on the whole, is as valuable as anything else man has created. Life is hard. We all need a way to cope. Entertainment has been filling that role since the first cave painters decided to make story books on rocks.

Yes, I agree with you. Entertainment is the best way to get some relaxation and relive pressure. The games takes us away from the current world to the world of the game and immerses in it so we can forget everything happening in our world to relax.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network

Ithink you are getting excited over nothing, in Italy it's very common to say "to play the playstation" rather than say "to playing videogames", he is referring to videogames in general just like "Coke" is a common word for cola or "Xerox" is a common word for copies

'I don't feel pressure ... I don't give a toss about it. I spent the afternoon of Sunday, July 9, 2006 in Berlin sleeping and playing the PlayStation. In the evening, I went out and won the World Cup.'

Wow. There is nothing Playstation can't do.

He's right, but it's old news though, isn't it? It's a quote from his biography or book from some time ago iirc.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

EB1994 said:
Puppyroach said:
Ehm, yeah well... no, that is just retarded unless he was being ironic :).

What would make it ironic?

It would be ironic if he does not believe it is the best invention since the wheel?

Around the Network
pauluzzz1981 said:

uhm the sewer?

A better answer, I'd personally say the toilet.

Hmm, pie.

Pavolink said:
Ahahahahah that's a good stealth troll to PS fans!

Obviously he is not serious.

Ha. Tell that to some of the users that posted in this thread!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I disagree, the best invention of all time is alcohol (but Playsation comes 2nd, no objection with that)

AZWification said:
Pavolink said:
Ahahahahah that's a good stealth troll to PS fans!

Obviously he is not serious.

Ha. Tell that to some of the users that posted in this thread!

I don't think anyone in this thread believes for a second that whatever this guy said is real. I mean, c'mon, nobody could believe. They are just making fun of the funny Andrea.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nintendo consoles are clearly the best invention since the wheel.