By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "After the wheel, the PlayStation is the best invention of all time" - Andrea Pirlo

Turkish said:
Andrea Pirlo the legend kicked some azz in today's match.

Where was Rooney?

0 goals total so far thru 3 world cups... An Overrated and "popular" striker because of ManU.  

And For those that don't follow soccer.. Please don't speak about a game and its players you are clueless in.  Its sad when a caliber player like Pirlo is downgraded by you guys because you have no clue who he is or his achievements.  If you were to create a "dream team" of footballers from any generation, Pirlo would at least be mentioned or have a chance to make the team.  Rooney wouldn't come close.  

Also.. Can't believe how riled up some peeps are over his light hearted comment.  Lmao..

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

Around the Network

Ok now i forgive him for moving to juventus!
the salt in here is palpable. i cant even...

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

lol... so I guess flight, space flight, solar energy.. you know... all the relevant techs in life are inferior.... lol, what a dumb statement. I'd never consider any piece of entertainment tech the best invention.

All the Playstation and Xbox are under powered gaming PC's with like 2 or 3 exclusives, plus they do a whole lot less then a gaming PC

folks taking his comment seriously I see. it was just a light comment and nothing is wrong with his mind. I'm actually worried about the minds of those who take the comment seriously. lolz.

and he is a much better player than rooney was and would ever be.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network

Wut?
PlayStation is a better invention than electricity, cars and Medicine?

biglittlesps said:
prayformojo said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Er...

I don't think any form of entertainment should be compared to technological advances of mankind.

I love video games and all but....

Nah.

One could argue that entertainment, on the whole, is as valuable as anything else man has created. Life is hard. We all need a way to cope. Entertainment has been filling that role since the first cave painters decided to make story books on rocks.

Yes, I agree with you. Entertainment is the best way to get some relaxation and relive pressure. The games takes us away from the current world to the world of the game and immerses in it so we can forget everything happening in our world to relax.

IF mechanization of work (robots and stuff) continue we will come to a point in history were less people has to work. Then we may have to change our culture to become more like the ancient greeks. As they had slaves (robots) doing the work they invented amphitheatres, olympic games, nude marble statues and story tellers to make life more fun.