By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why do people act like MK & SSB is all the Wii U has?

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Thats exactly what I am saying!

Her ass is literily so hairy that it goes all over the rest of her body! (I hope you played the game to know what I am talking about)

oh yea  well u better hope the mods played the game but i'm too busy fappign to report u anyways so count ur lucky blessings

Around the Network
Areal-Llort said:
MAAAN SUPER SMASH BROS IS GONNA SUCK BECAUSE U CAN'T LOOK UP ROSALINA'S DRESS1!!!11!!

Jk, but SSB and MK are usually the only 2 games anyone ever cares about on the Nintendo consoles, as well as a new Metroid/Zelda game with beautiful graphics.

They need to create more games that either have an awesome and addictive multiplayer mode, or a game with a memorable storyline. I'm tired of the games where it starts like.."Oh no, Bowser kidnapped Peach again.. now I gotta go through 80+ levels to get her back!" and then throughout the game you don't feel any connection to the characters.. because there's no compelling cutscenes, or voice-acting, or a decent plot.

Don't worry dude! There is always trophy mode to meet all your upskirt needs! (Now in HD)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

hope for a positive future

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Because they're the biggest upcoming games for the Wii U?

Personally I'm really looking forward to X and Bayonetta 2, but there's a reason those two come up the most when discussing the Wii U's future.

I say if Super Mario 3D World didn't change the momentum of Wii U sales, then I don't think Mario Kart 8 or especially Super Smash Bros U will either.

Many people interested in Smash Bros, will get the game for 3DS, and either get their Smash craving wholly satisfied or will still be content to just play on 3DS when the Wii U very finally comes out many months later.

Mario Kart 8 is really it, and since it is releasing in May instead of "Holidays", I don't think it will nab much of the "casual" base that Nintendo is still chasing.

So I think both games will not move much hardware, certainly not much more than Super Mario 3D World managed.

Around the Network
cusman said:
I say if Super Mario 3D World didn't change the momentum of Wii U sales, then I don't think Mario Kart 8 or especially Super Smash Bros U will either.

Many people interested in Smash Bros, will get the game for 3DS, and either get their Smash craving wholly satisfied or will still be content to just play on 3DS when the Wii U very finally comes out many months later.

Mario Kart 8 is really it, and since it is releasing in May instead of "Holidays", I don't think it will nab much of the "casual" base that Nintendo is still chasing.

So I think both games will not move much hardware, certainly not much more than Super Mario 3D World managed.

oh i think Ninty is done chasing the casuals

Because aside from MK and SSB what does the Wii U have that's going to move consoles over the next year?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
Because aside from MK and SSB what does the Wii U have that's going to move consoles over the next year?

Despite what Pavolink says, Zelda U may launch within the next year. 

Clyde32 said:
NightDragon83 said:

Not happening, you won't get Zelda U until the 2nd half of 2015 at the earliest.  Look how long it's taken Nintendo just to put out MK8 and SSB, and you expect them to have Zelda done shortly thereafter?  It's more likely we'll get another 3D Mario game for spring '15 and then Zelda will be the big fall title.

I'd be shocked if we see anything more than just a teaser trailer for Zelda U at E3.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
Clyde32 said:
NightDragon83 said:

Not happening, you won't get Zelda U until the 2nd half of 2015 at the earliest.  Look how long it's taken Nintendo just to put out MK8 and SSB, and you expect them to have Zelda done shortly thereafter?  It's more likely we'll get another 3D Mario game for spring '15 and then Zelda will be the big fall title.

I'd be shocked if we see anything more than just a teaser trailer for Zelda U at E3.

Smash Bros is Namco. Mario Kart is Kyoto EAD only. Zelda has had the biggest team working on it since 2011. Other statistics. 

Wind Waker: Revealed 2001, released late 2002

Skyward Sword: Revealed 2010, released late 2011

Majora's Mask: Revealed 1999, released late 2000

Twilight Princess: Only took 3 years to develop

Zelda U: Planned to be revealed 2013, possible release, late 2014.