By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why do people act like MK & SSB is all the Wii U has?

*Sound Of Rain said:
oniyide said:

thats not what you asked. You asked how come people expect more from E3 from the other two than SOny and MS. they expect more, cause history has shown they have GIVEN us more its that easy. I dont know what Ninty will show to be honest, but again you ignore that they werent even AT e3 last year. So if they show nothing new at all...i wouldnt be surprised.

I expect COD because that is a yearly franchise, does Ninty have any yearly franchises?

They had the direct so they still had a presentation with new games. 

As for a yearly franchise? It used to be Mario Party but not anymore. Although, now that they have that new team that does them, You can probably expect a Mario / Wii party this year.

I asked why do people count everything for the other two but not for the Wii U. I got an answer I'm happy with already though. 

Direct is in no way subsitute for E3. As long as you are happy with your answers.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

The issue with games like beyonatta is, even though her tits are pretty hawt, its not hawt enough for people to get a wiiU for it... However, Games like SSB has Zero Suit Samus who is arguably hotter and etc which will certainly move consoles! So thats basically why

All the games that aren't mk8 or ssb are basically buffering games in between releases.

dude are u like totally stupid or something its all about bayonetta's ass not her tits wtf like i can't even with u right now open ur fxxxin eyes

badgenome said:

The issue with games like beyonatta is, even though her tits are pretty hawt, its not hawt enough for people to get a wiiU for it... However, Games like SSB has Zero Suit Samus who is arguably hotter and etc which will certainly move consoles! So thats basically why

All the games that aren't mk8 or ssb are basically buffering games in between releases.

dude are u like totally stupid or something its all about bayonetta's ass not her tits wtf like i can't even with u right now open ur fxxxin eyes

But dat hair though... Its everywhere!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

r u sayin she has a hairy ass

reported

badgenome said:

r u sayin she has a hairy ass

reported

Thats exactly what I am saying!

Her ass is literily so hairy that it goes all over the rest of her body! (I hope you played the game to know what I am talking about)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

MAAAN SUPER SMASH BROS IS GONNA SUCK BECAUSE U CAN'T LOOK UP ROSALINA'S DRESS1!!!11!!

Jk, but SSB and MK are usually the only 2 games anyone ever cares about on the Nintendo consoles, as well as a new Metroid/Zelda game with beautiful graphics.

They need to create more games that either have an awesome and addictive multiplayer mode, or a game with a memorable storyline. I'm tired of the games where it starts like.."Oh no, Bowser kidnapped Peach again.. now I gotta go through 80+ levels to get her back!" and then throughout the game you don't feel any connection to the characters.. because there's no compelling cutscenes, or voice-acting, or a decent plot.

bananaking21 said:
because they are the only games coming this year that have any chance of seriously moving some consoles. do you believe bayonetta will sell consoles? it wont, if it does it will barely do so. X? in japan maybe, in the west? barely. yarn yoshi? it wont.

Xenoblade sold 400,000 in america, compared to the 160,000 in Japan, and 230,000 in Europe. Even today the game is still in high demand in the US.

Once X comes out, I won't have time for anything else. I spent 70 hours on the first run of Xenobladewith no sidequests, and 30 hours on NG+ doing only a few sidequest chains. With X being bigger, we can imagine a lot more playtime. 

I feel like Zelda could actually move the most consoles if they do it right.

1doesnotsimply

Mk and SSB are the 2 most important firstparty games this gen... thats why..