By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why do people act like MK & SSB is all the Wii U has?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Zero999 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Zero999 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

As in no other games that will bring them out of the predicament. Zelda would help for braggingr rights but its not coming. its going to be the tecmo game. I am calling E3 2015 to be pretty good for them. This year is all about Smash and Mario kart.

not coming acording to?

Well the question is whether we think Nintendo has anything else right? Well...obviously they've contacted tecmo to make a reskined Zelda/Dynasty Warriors  game for a reason. When they are in a tight space they get desperate and try to get out of it. I am giving them until 2015 to get out of it. I've been around long enough to realize when Nintendo is in a funk.

bolded: the answer is yes, like it's always been.

bolded 2: the reason is easy money, getting an exclusive by just lending the zelda universe.

and if zelda could have been shown last year, it can be released this year.

The Zelda demo for the Wii u was shown in what 2011 or 12? Really, bro....it will realistically be out by 2016 the way Nintendo is scrambling right now. They will just give you the cheap Tecmo game to cover their tracks.

That tech demo has nothing to do with the Zelda being developed for Wii U. Also it has been confirmed that the Zelda in development for Wii U eill be shown at E3.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Zero999 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Zero999 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

As in no other games that will bring them out of the predicament. Zelda would help for braggingr rights but its not coming. its going to be the tecmo game. I am calling E3 2015 to be pretty good for them. This year is all about Smash and Mario kart.

not coming acording to?

Well the question is whether we think Nintendo has anything else right? Well...obviously they've contacted tecmo to make a reskined Zelda/Dynasty Warriors  game for a reason. When they are in a tight space they get desperate and try to get out of it. I am giving them until 2015 to get out of it. I've been around long enough to realize when Nintendo is in a funk.

bolded: the answer is yes, like it's always been.

bolded 2: the reason is easy money, getting an exclusive by just lending the zelda universe.

and if zelda could have been shown last year, it can be released this year.

The Zelda demo for the Wii u was shown in what 2011 or 12? Really, bro....it will realistically be out by 2016 the way Nintendo is scrambling right now. They will just give you the cheap Tecmo game to cover their tracks.

That tech demo has nothing to do with the Zelda being developed for Wii U. Also it has been confirmed that the Zelda in development for Wii U eill be shown at E3.

Hopefully it will. It wont save anything, but hopefully it will.

*Sound Of Rain said:

Also, in every thread that pits the Wii U and XBO against each other, people bring up bundles and a price cut this Holiday as advantages for the XBO. How? Do people not expect bundles and /or a price cut from Nintendo?

WiiU had a price cut last year and I doubt they can afford one every year. And tbh I don't see what they can bundle with it. Maybe MK8 at the very end of the year or Bayo 2 to make it better value for the core public.

trestres said:
Zero999 said:
trestres said:
tbone51 said:
trestres said:
Because most people like to tell the truth.

lol, this is something somebody shouldnt say when there are alot more games than mk+ssb.

Nintendo isnt even trying anymore.

Name me the last Full 3D game (in 3rd person or first person) that Nintendo produced for its home console?

2D platformers, over the top view games or remakes do not count. Nintendo is living in the past.

super mario 3d world, and pikmin 3 and nintendoland before that. and got leg city and w101 as exclusives. and X, bayonetta 2, zelda, mario kart + others are on the way.

Out of those, the only game that meets the requirements is LEGO City, and yet, it's not a Nintendo game. Nintendo hasn't produced a full 3D game since Skyward Sword

all the mentioned games are 3d.

zorg1000 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

actually, it has. aonuma stated that the demo was made by recreating TP style in a higher graphical quality and resolution, as they looked for artstyles for zelda wii u. it is still a demo for the console itself but does have a little something to do with the new zelda.

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
trestres said:
Zero999 said:
trestres said:
tbone51 said:
trestres said:
Because most people like to tell the truth.

lol, this is something somebody shouldnt say when there are alot more games than mk+ssb.

Nintendo isnt even trying anymore.

Name me the last Full 3D game (in 3rd person or first person) that Nintendo produced for its home console?

2D platformers, over the top view games or remakes do not count. Nintendo is living in the past.

super mario 3d world, and pikmin 3 and nintendoland before that. and got leg city and w101 as exclusives. and X, bayonetta 2, zelda, mario kart + others are on the way.

Out of those, the only game that meets the requirements is LEGO City, and yet, it's not a Nintendo game. Nintendo hasn't produced a full 3D game since Skyward Sword

all the mentioned games are 3d.

Stop making things up and read what I'm saying. Of course they are all done with 3D models, however the view is either Isometric, 2D sidescrolling, or over the top.

Nintendo hasn't made any  3rd person or first person view game for ages now (none for the Wii U so far). Not an adventure game, an RPG, a platformer or a shooting game. There were tons of them in  te N64 era, and a lot during the GC and Wii eras.

Nintendo is living off cheap nostalgia. Admit it.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies