By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros For WiiU/3DS Fans, Come Check This Out :)

Beehive? *imagines*

Great to know the curry is back.

Around the Network

So many people doing their own analysis! I seen one point out Zelda Up B is a little faster?

I am a fan. I came here. I checked it out. Nice work! HYPE! ^^

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Ninricken said:

I am a fan. I came here. I checked it out. Nice work! HYPE! ^^

glad ya like it! Bowser and Pit are crazy good now

tbone51 said:
Stole this :)

That is a crapton of items! Also the ship from Galaga pretty much confirms a Namco represenative! Once again I'm calling it. Pac Man reveal at E3!

Around the Network

Great compilation of information tbone. I'll add a link to this thread in the official thread.

Signature goes here!

Bristow9091 said:
Does anyone think that Little Mac could be a replacement for Captain Falcon? I mean, the game isn't far from releasing, and there's still no word of whether or not he'll be in, and Little Mac seems to have a few similar attacks, especially a charge up punch...

Not a chance, C Falcon is an original character of SSB, poster boy of FZero, he's going to be a hidden character like in the first game and in SSBB!

This is quite a splendid thread. I tend to be the kind of player who actually needs to play the game to know what any of this will mean to me, but its nice to know that there are a bunch of tweaks ^.^

Bristow9091 said:
Does anyone think that Little Mac could be a replacement for Captain Falcon? I mean, the game isn't far from releasing, and there's still no word of whether or not he'll be in, and Little Mac seems to have a few similar attacks, especially a charge up punch...

Captain falcon is one of the most iconic Smashers...He will be in it. We still have 2-5 months before the release of the 3DS version. That is plenty of time to announce new fighters, along with the fact that Smash games usually have a few characters who aren't revealed until after release.

I do believe CF will get some move updates but I highly doubt he will be removed.

Bristow9091 said:
tbone51 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Not a chance, C Falcon is an original character of SSB, poster boy of FZero, he's going to be a hidden character like in the first game and in SSBB!

Hidden in the first game? The N64 one? That's the only Smash Bros. game I've played and as far as I'm aware, he wasn't a hidden character, lol. But if there's hidden characters as well as the announced roster, that makes me feel better since it means he'll be more satisfying to play as knowing that I have to unlock him :P

He actually was hidden in the first game and Brawl, and I suspect this one as well because the Assist Trophy of the large F-Zero character is back and he's super popular. Nintendo would be pretty dumb not to remember to add him.

Bristow9091 said:
tbone51 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Hidden in the first game? The N64 one? That's the only Smash Bros. game I've played and as far as I'm aware, he wasn't a hidden character, lol. But if there's hidden characters as well as the announced roster, that makes me feel better since it means he'll be more satisfying to play as knowing that I have to unlock him :P

Oh yes he was, there are 12 characters, the original 8 (starters) and 4 hidden. you been missing out, when you get ssb4  your gonna have a game that wont b put down for years!