By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros For WiiU/3DS Fans, Come Check This Out :)

Conegamer said:
Nice work tbone. Lots of good information in here.

it sucks cuz i cant take pics of the video to correspond with my findings :-/ I like the fact that the character glows when they defeat somebody! Also take a look at that balloon fight stage. Its unique cuz its the onlystage in history that allows you to move fromany side of the screen and warp you to the other side. (think of the original mario bros games)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:
Nice work tbone. Lots of good information in here.

it sucks cuz i cant take pics of the video to correspond with my findings :-/ I like the fact that the character glows when they defeat somebody! Also take a look at that balloon fight stage. Its unique cuz its the onlystage in history that allows you to move fromany side of the screen and warp you to the other side. (think of the original mario bros games)

True story: The first few times I played the Mario Bros. stage with the pipes and grab-able enemies, I accidentally killed myself running to the right of the stage because I thought I would reappear at the left. It didn't help that the grab-able enemies were moving like that!

I saw a great post on Gaf yesterday analyzing a couple of Yoshi's moves. I'll try to find it again, but I'm not sure if there's a rule against linking to Gaf or anything? Suppose I could copy/paste.

Soo much info! This is gonna he a hard few months to wait!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Pics could be a little bigger though.

Around the Network

Bowser-

Fair and USmash are basically the same. Animation is slightly different.

Charizard

Dunno if the side special is actually a side special. It could be that he could now guide his up special or that could be a down special. Would be sad if he lost rock smash.

Pit

@4:55 he uses his arrow which travels about half a screen before disappearing. Don't know if this is an actual change, a result of an unfinished game build, or related to the special move customization.

Luigi

@ 4:46 he shows off a different jump style based on his Mario Bros 2 fluttery jump. Interestingly enough, at 4:12 his jump seems to be the same as ever.

JWeinCom said:

Charizard

Dunno if the side special is actually a side special. It could be that he could now guide his up special or that could be a down special. Would be sad if he lost rock smash.

Nah, thats flareblitz, new side special of course its just a speculation right now.

I like the new glow of characters when they kill an opponent. Did you see the glow? it represents color of player i think as shown in trailer (player1= red  player2=blue)

Good work, nice to see all these details! Many things I didn't notice.

Yep.

Found it, check it out tbone.

nm I'll message it

Nice work. I miss the "Yeah!" button from Miiverse here.