By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros For WiiU/3DS Fans, Come Check This Out :)

I wonder how many more fighters they're going to reveal before the 3DS version comes out. There are 29 revealed so far (compared to the 25 revealed prior to Brawl's release) and Brawl had 12 hidden characters according to the old Smash Bros site.

The Direct revealed 5 characters, so that might be it until launch.

Around the Network
Hedra42 said:
I wonder how many more fighters they're going to reveal before the 3DS version comes out. There are 29 revealed so far (compared to the 25 revealed prior to Brawl's release) and Brawl had 12 hidden characters according to the old Smash Bros site.

Like they'd really not unveil any new characters at E3!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Hedra42 said:

Like they'd really not unveil any new characters at E3!

This^^^ Even if its just one character, they wont not show anybody!

Also out of the 29 characters, we dont kno who is hidden as well.  They arent guaranteed starters. Dont forget SSBB had sonic+snake as hidden characters so megaman+sonic can be in ssb4.

Also some veterans feel weird as a starter. Luigi for example was a hidden character in every game, and marth (was in 2 cuz he wasnt in the first)

Yeah, agree that they can't all be guaranteed starters, veterans included. It did surprise me when he was revealed this time around, since it's been traditional for him to be unlockable. I know it was the year of Luigi and all, but maybe they just revealed him because it was a no-brainer that he'd be in it.

It does make me wonder how many surprises they are going to keep back, though, and how large the roster is going to be. (can't remember if a figure was put on it in the direct?)