By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros For WiiU/3DS Fans, Come Check This Out :)

Something that i am not sure how will it works, but Greninja knows Substitute. I just saw on its announcement trailer,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEJBPMcbRkk
At 1:52-1:53.

It would be a realy good move if we could survive any 1 hit KO move.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

Found it, check it out tbone.

nm I'll message it

damn thats alot, worthy of its own thread o.O

I'll add the whole thing in the third pst! Thankz alot!

Brilliant thread!

tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:

nm I'll message it

Cool, though it looks like you've pretty much got it covered in the OP. I don't remember seeing Yoshi there earlier, maybe you added it while I was looking for the post.

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:

nm I'll message it

Cool, though it looks like you've pretty much got it covered in the OP. I don't remember seeing Yoshi there earlier, maybe you added it while I was looking for the post.

i haven't touched it in hours just for your knowledge, yoshi has a new dash atk! take a look at it, he kicks now instead of a headbutt!!!

Around the Network
Hedra42 said:
Brilliant thread!

Thankz :)

tbone51 said:

i haven't touched it in hours just for your knowledge, yoshi has a new dash atk! take a look at it, he kicks now instead of a headbutt!!!

Huh, I hadn't noticed that. I never really used Yoshi much, but I'm glad it looks like he's getting some much-needed buffs. I hope they go over all of the older characters' move sets like this, a lot of them seem like they could use some fine-tuning to keep them competitive with the newcomers.

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:

Huh, I hadn't noticed that. I never really used Yoshi much, but I'm glad it looks like he's getting some much-needed buffs. I hope they go over all of the older characters' move sets like this, a lot of them seem like they could use some fine-tuning to keep them competitive with the newcomers.

the entire game is balancing all characters. Great things awaits

Dand said:
Something that i am not sure how will it works, but Greninja knows Substitute. I just saw on its announcement trailer,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEJBPMcbRkk
At 1:52-1:53.

It would be a realy good move if we could survive any 1 hit KO move.

that would definitely be unique as nobody can dodge a final smash or some assist trophies/pokemon.

Stole this :)