By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most anticipated Current-Gen exclusive?

A Hat in Time (PC) or Arkham Knight (PC)

If I could pick a game that will be releasing on the previous gen also though it would be Alien Isolation (PC)

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

The Las-
Half Li-

I guess it would be Mario Kart 8, SSB, X, MGSV:PP, Starcraft 2: The Legacy of the Void and FFXV

And the reason is that all of them are going to be amazing (and I know 2 of those aren't exclusives but doesn't matter)!

Isnt the Phantom Pain coming to last gen consoles?

OT: Mine would have to be The Order 1886, also looking forward to Uncharted 4, The Division, The Witcher 3, Driveclub, Evolve, Mirrors Edge 2, Quantum Break and Batman: Arkham Knight.

X
Batman Arkham Knight
Assassin's Creed Unity

Uncharted 4 !!!!!!
Well anything that ND can deliver is welcomed !

Quantum Break and Halo for sure, they can be genre defining considering the developers behind them.

Around the Network

WiiU: Mario Kart 8
PS4: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (multiplat)
Xbox One: Below (multiplat)
3DS: Super Smash Bros. (multiplat)
PSVita: Gravity Rush 2
PC: A Hat in Time

Uncharted 4

3DS Friend Code: 5129-2513-0449

NNID: FateShirou ADD ME!

I'm not sure: Mario Kart in the next time but I'm really looking forward to X, too^^

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

X

Now I appreciate people showing their love for X, but can people not just post one-letter replies please? It's sorta breaking the forum rules on content...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.