By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most anticipated Current-Gen exclusive?

the2real4mafol said:
You mean next gen.

And anyway

Batman Arkham Knight
Mario Kart 8
The Order 1886
Assassin's Creed Unity

No, they mean current gen as now that all the consoles have been released, this is now the "current" gen.

Around the Network
C0LINx said:
the2real4mafol said:
You mean next gen.

And anyway

Batman Arkham Knight
Mario Kart 8
The Order 1886
Assassin's Creed Unity

No, they mean current gen as now that all the consoles have been released, this is now the "current" gen.

I don't want to turn this into an arguement but I disagree at least while games like Borderlands still come to PS3, Xbox 360 only instead of Wii U, PS4 or X1

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

quantum break

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

no. it is now current gen. the second these consoles came out, they are by definition, current gen.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

Even though they haven't announced it yet its Forza Horizon 2.

Easily Final Fantasy XV, it's my favorite series, bar none. And I have no disappointments with the series since I'm one of those guys who actually enjoyed FFXIII (the first one, didn't played the sequels). The nerve!

hmm, idk. I get hyped for something differently daily.

Prob between one of these

Halo 5
Uncharted
Sunset Overdrive
Quantum Break
Smash Bros 4
Gears of War

As i said its different depending on when you ask me. Currently id say Halo 5 or Smash Bros though.

Smash Brothers

It's the daily drip-feed of screenshots and comments from Sakurai on the Smash Bros site and Miiverse that keeps the level of anticipation high for me.

The ones I'm looking forward the most are: A Hat in Time, Mario Kart 8 and Sonic Boom.