By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most anticipated Current-Gen exclusive?

With nothing else really on the horizon this year, and exclusive, it has to be X. No contest.

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8 (it looks fantastic and it's close to release)
Smas Bros WiiU (hard not to be excited)
X (coming from the studio that made the best JRPG last gen)
Bayonetta 2 (I LOVED the first one, can't wait anymore for the sequel)

Zelda U

The Wonderful 101
Sonic Lost World

No doubt Bayonetta 2 and X when it releases.

When PS4 gets some great RPG's I can import sure to love them

Around the Network

Exclusive: Bayonetta 2

Because the first one was wildly entertaining and the second looks to continue this.

Not really looking forward to any multiplatform games at present, unless you count Sonic Boom. (Wii U/3DS)

Final Fantasy XV and Halo 5.

Halo 5
Halo 2 Anniversary
Quantum Break
Sunset Overdrive
Forza Horizon 2

Shadow1980 said:
Of everything that's been announced so far, my most anticipated Wii U exclusive is Mario Kart 8 and my most anticipated PS4 exclusive is The Order 1886. As for multiplats, well, Destiny and Watch Dogs are disqualified for being cross-gen, even though they're the two third-party games I'm looking forward to the most. While I'm looking forward to seeing what Far Cry 4 is like, we haven't seen anything for it so I can't say for sure. The Crew looks interesting but I'm not super excited for it or anything. Information on FFXV is really scarce. I guess that leaves The Division, which looks really impressive both technically and in its concept.

Looks like we both agree on the same PS4 exclusive and current-gen multiplat. Great! Though overall Destiny is my most anticipated multiplatform game.

Probably Mario Kart, Smash Bros, X and Sunset Overdrive from what we have seen so far.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.