By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most anticipated Current-Gen exclusive?

Conegamer said:
Now I appreciate people showing their love for X, but can people not just post one-letter replies please? It's sorta breaking the forum rules on content...

I would actually like it if people gave the reason why they are so excited for the games so it would be more meaningful with a long post.

Around the Network

Easily Mario Kart 8! I mean, did you see dem graphics?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The Order 1886 at 1 and Smash Bros U at numero 2. Once I see more of Uncharted PS4 that might change though.

As for reasons ... New IP and it looks interesting (The Order). I'm a Smash fan and tourney champion where I am from, so naturally I can't wait to try it. Plus ... Nintendo game in HD. Uncharted 4 ... I'm a Drake head.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Quantum break and halo 5 or halo 2 anniversary

celador said:
Mario Kart 8 because it looks awesome and is close to release

Around the Network

Well... its always difficult to say in some regards due to there not beeing clear information.

I would say X on Wii U if its mainly a single player game.

FFXV on PS4.
KH3 on PS4.
New Zelda on Wii U.

Lords of the Fallen for PS4, based only on the pre-alpha demo. SMT X Fire emblem intrigues me aswell.... but yeah, if i had to pick one, definitly X.

Vote Count added! Let's see which games end up being the most anticipated.
Btw I didn't include MGS V: TPP because it will also come to PS3 and Xbox 360.

Ucell said:
Vote Count added! Let's see which games end up being the most anticipated.
Btw I didn't include MGS V: TPP because it will also come to PS3 and Xbox 360.

How are you counting those votes? First game from person's post or all games? Cause I see some incorrect numbers and missing games...

You mean next gen.

And anyway

Batman Arkham Knight
Mario Kart 8
The Order 1886
Assassin's Creed Unity

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

For Xbox One: Halo 5 (or whatever they call it) or Dance Central (next), Runner up would be Alan Wake 2 (or if that's just Quantum Break)

For WiiU: The next new Zelda (that's not a remake).

For PS4: The Last of Us remake

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!