By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Watch Dogs Wii U Version Release Windows Pushed to Fall 2014

bananaking21 said:
Zero999 said:

an example of what a conpany SHOULDN'T DO.

go tell that to nintendo then, since they basically did the same thing with smash. 

How can you delay a game that never had a release date to begin with?

And a handheld game's development being done before a console?

Who knew!?!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
Hedra42 said:

You didn't answer the questions.

How many months specifically were the Wii U developers borrowed for? You've said that the delay was announced 3 months before May 27, but that doesn't necessarily tell us how long the Wii U developers were borrowed for.

Third time of asking - where's your source that if everyone was working with their original version, all of them would release simultaneously a little later than May 27? Your source can't be your math, because you have no figures. Walk me through some figures, and tell me where you got them from.

I am assuming that by your final comment, you didn't read or at least didn't understand any of the links I posted for you. Did you actually read and understand them?

Until you've answered those questions, there's nothing supporting anything you've said in this thread (or the other one for that matter) so far. Just be thankful the game looks like it's coming out this side of Christmas.

go back to the "x people take x hours to build a wall" example and think a little.

and thankfull is the last thing one should be in this situation.

I see, so now we have the REAL answers.

How many months were the Wii U developers specifically borrowed for? Answer - You don't know.

Where is the source showing that all versions would have been finished around June or July if they'd just been left to get on with it? - Answer - In your own imagination.

Did you read or understand any of the links I gave you? - In the absence of an answer, I will assume you did not.

You have based your argument on arbitary figures and timeframes which you yourself invented, and have refused to divulge here. You have then gone on to use this fabrication to flame a company and accuse them of purposefully disrespecting Nintendo customers by making a decision which was the best that they could do in the circumstances.

You have demonstrated in these past few posts that you have not even wanted to understand the bigger picture, even when it is set out right in front of you.  Everywhere I look, you're arguing this subject with no facts to back it up; nothing anyone else on this forum seems to say about it makes you want to change your mind.

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion, of course. But opinion is all it is, based on nothing more than your own rage, and it's getting old.

There's a saying. You can't please all of the people all of the time. And that is the case with Ubisoft here. Get over it.

Cant wait to buy this up rezzed ps3 game on ps4, used. Should be an ok game... I hope.

celador said:
Was gonna get this on Wii U originally because I assumed (probably wrongly) that there would be some cool Gamepad features. With the delay and the extra content on Sony platforms I will probably just get it on PS4 now. If it's any good that is.

Same here. I've been delaying my PS4 purchase but will finally make the jump for Watchdogs .

RolStoppable said:
bananaking21 said:
Zero999 said:

an example of what a conpany SHOULDN'T DO.

go tell that to nintendo then, since they basically did the same thing with smash. 

Yes, Nintendo shafted Nintendo gamers in favor of Nintendo gamers. Which means that some gamers are envious of themselves, because they get to play Super Smash Bros. much earlier than themselves. Plus there's no doubt that the version that will release later will be the superior one.

So basically the same, yes. You sheep.

Absolutely perfect. Thats the post of the day right there! Now, maybe these guys will stop trying to compare the smash bros situation with the watch dogs one.... Anyone that wants to, can see its not the same thing.... But yes, we nintendo fans are definately envious of ourselves! Lol... too good....

Around the Network
Hedra42 said:
Zero999 said:
Hedra42 said:

How many months specifically were the Wii U developers borrowed for? You've said that the delay was announced 3 months before May 27, but that doesn't necessarily tell us how long the Wii U developers were borrowed for.

Third time of asking - where's your source that if everyone was working with their original version, all of them would release simultaneously a little later than May 27? Your source can't be your math, because you have no figures. Walk me through some figures, and tell me where you got them from.

I am assuming that by your final comment, you didn't read or at least didn't understand any of the links I posted for you. Did you actually read and understand them?

Until you've answered those questions, there's nothing supporting anything you've said in this thread (or the other one for that matter) so far. Just be thankful the game looks like it's coming out this side of Christmas.

go back to the "x people take x hours to build a wall" example and think a little.

How many months were the Wii U developers specifically borrowed for? Answer - You don't know.

Where is the source showing that all versions would have been finished around June or July if they'd just been left to get on with it? - Answer - In your own imagination.

Did you read or understand any of the links I gave you? - In the absence of an answer, I will assume you did not.

You have based your argument on arbitary figures and timeframes which you yourself have invented, and have refused to divulge, here. You have then gone on to use this fabrication to flame a company and accuse them of purposefully disrespecting Nintendo customers for making a decision which was the best that they could do in the circumstances.

You have demonstrated in these past few posts that you have not even wanted to understand the bigger picture, even when it is set out right in front of you.  Everywhere I look, you're arguing this subject with no facts to back them up, and nothing anyone else on this forum seems to say about it makes you want to change your mind.

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion, of course. But opinion is all it is, based on nothing more than your own rage, and it's getting old.

There's a saying. You can't please all of the people all of the time. And that is the case with Ubisoft here. Get over it.

told ya he wouldnt read it

It shouldn't have taken so long since Ubisoft Romania is porting it... They should work more closely with the originsl developers in my opinion.. :(

Yep.

Hedra42 said:
Zero999 said:

You have based your argument on arbitary figures and timeframes which you yourself invented, and have refused to divulge here. You have then gone on to use this fabrication to flame a company and accuse them of purposefully disrespecting Nintendo customers by making a decision which was the best that they could do in the circumstances.

You have demonstrated in these past few posts that you have not even wanted to understand the bigger picture, even when it is set out right in front of you.  Everywhere I look, you're arguing this subject with no facts to back it up; nothing anyone else on this forum seems to say about it makes you want to change your mind.

bolded: releasing everything at the same time would please everyone. get over it and stop defending this inexcusable move.

Zero999 said:
Hedra42 said:
Zero999 said:

bolded: releasing everything at the same time would please everyone. get over it and stop defending this inexcusable move.

And this latest remark here is a blatant demonstration of how you refuse to look at the bigger picture.

Ubi could not please everyone, because of the situation they were in. If you refuse to read and understand that situation, that's your problem. But please don't make it everyone else's.

I am not defending anything. I'm stating the facts as they are. My opinion is that the whole delay thing sucks, but my opinion has nothing to do with the FACTS. 

You are stating your opinion, which also has nothing to do with the facts. You can't tout your opinion as fact, especially when part of it is based on something you made up.

Read the facts as they have been reported, (like in the links) THEN form an opinion. Once you have done that, you will be in a position to post opinions that people can take seriously.

Hedra42 said:
Zero999 said:
Hedra42 said:

This is an excellent post. Well done. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!