By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros: 3DS Summer; Wii U Winter

3ds version summer... wii u version winter...

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
wii U version needed it first....

yeah, but it is probably better for mario kart to get some more space... although since I'm not really interested in mario kart I'm pretty disappointed... I just want X and Smash Bro's to be out already!  

Fucking morons.
They should all be fired. The incompetence is staggering.

Im not surprised. Expect nothing and dont be let down.

I don't see a problem considering MK8 can carry Wii U till holiday season. SSB will be a great holiday title for the Wii U helping the sales when they matter the most.

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:

Thing is, you can totally expect nothing and be thrown a curve ball of disappointing news. No one expected 3ds version to come out first considering Wii U is on life support. 

sethnintendo said:
I don't see a problem considering MK8 can carry Wii U till holiday season. SSB will be a great holiday title for the Wii U helping the sales when they matter the most.

I think you're overestimating Mario Kart. One game cannot sell a console for 6 months. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
sethnintendo said:

I think you're overestimating Mario Kart. One game cannot sell a console for 6 months. 

Wii Sports sold the Wii for years.  MK Wii was still sold out 2+ years after release during the holiday seasons (I remember seeing on Craigslist people desperate for MK Wii 2 or 3 years after release during holiday season offering 80+ for the game so they could get it for their kids for Christmas).

You could have used your entire OP as the thread title instead of that vague, random title you decided to go with. I thought this was a thread about Nintendo being your god.

cannonballZ said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

Thing is, you can totally expect nothing and be thrown a curve ball of disappointing news. No one expected 3ds version to come out first considering Wii U is on life support. 

I totally agree on the last sentence.

They would have been much better served and put out the wiiu version out first, and then in winter release the 3ds version and get peeps to double dip, while at the same time giving the Wiiu some much needed boost. I dont think it will be as fruitful for them with the 3ds version first and wiiu so late in the year.