By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: "This year the most anticipated games will be exclusive to xbox"

Wow, brawl, resistance2, mkwii, gt5, mgs4, little big planet, and wiifit will all come to the 360 this year! (quit joking m$)

the highest anticipated game on the 360 is gears 2, which pales in comparison to the brawl, mgs4, mkwii, gt5, and wiifit hype! (resistance 2 may get more hype also than the 1st)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

This PR guys will go all to hell for liars XD

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Im sorry but im totally not interested in Ninja Gaiden 2, should i be or is it getting hype because its a japanese game thats exclusive to the 360?

dabaus513 said:
Im sorry but im totally not interested in Ninja Gaiden 2, should i be or is it getting hype because its a japanese game thats exclusive to the 360?

NG games have great gameplay, but almost no story. If you love pulling off lot's of bloody combos, then you'll probably love the game. Personally, I don't enjoy them very much. I just have no motivation to actually complete them.

Bodhesatva said:
Dolla Dolla said:
Did you expect them to say something like, "I know PS3 and Wii have more highly anticipated games then we do, but we've got a few up our sleeve." ???

PR.

Right. We could even ask this question more generally: when should we ever take PR as a realistic depiction of the market landscape?

On the other hand, I am becoming more impressed with the 360's lineup. Gears of War 2, NG II, Fable 2, and Too Human is actually a fairly good quartet of exclusives, on top of GTA IV's exclusive content.

Actually, Bod, I'm surprised you aren't shitting kittens over the XBLA stuff.

http://www.xblah.net/2008/02/gdc-08-new-xbla-media-castle-crashers.html
http://www.xblah.net/2008/02/gdc-08-surprise-xna-realised-go.html

Around the Network
dante said:
well actually since geOW sold better than MGS3 I think u can say GeOW 2 is more anticipated than MGS4

Too Human

err.. sadly it is but it isnt

its a massive title, dont get me wrong, but versus WiiFit, SSBB, Mario Kart Wii, Metal Gear Solid 4, and a few others it doesnt hold a candle.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

"This year, the most anticipated games will be found exclusively on Xbox 360," asserts Microsoft. "Of course in Q1 2009 they will all be coming to PC."

I kid I kid. I hope they bring out some nice new RPG's.

While I'm not interested in the big exclusive titles, the 360 will still have a nice line up of games in 08.

As for the quote, it's just PR. Everyone says the same thing.... Except for that folks over at sega with the dreamcast 2, their exclusive titles really bring the heat.

I think M$ lies. But, Fable 2 is the 360 exclusive I am most interested in. Although, I am more interested in GTA4 and GH4, in general.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org